Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rude cashier !!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies
1 mom liked this
I went shopping this morning around 9 am. I was using my sons Wic coupons I only get formula and baby food but it's split up into 4 coupons. I also had some regular groceries too. I put them up first and told the lady I needed the formula they don't have it on the shelves u have to get it from customer service desk. She got an attitude about walking the 10-15 feet to get it for me. Then came back and did my regular food order then gets to the Wic stuff. I separate everything by cuopon and put the coupon top so it's easier for them. Well she gets all pissy and yells across the store that she needs back up cashier because she has to do a Wic. And keeps yelling she has 4 Wic to do and will take forever so they need back up. She yelled it at least 3 times. I'm not ashamed that I need Wic but it's also no one else's business that I'm using it and she announced it to the whole damn store. Then I tell her I have it separate and she still says she has to go through everything to make sure I did it right. Then she screwed up and had to start over and acted like it was my fault. I didn't key in the wrong shit on the register how was it my fault. I have never had anyone take so long to do Wic before. It's like she just didn't want to do it so she moved at snail speed and then shamed me for using it. And yes my husband and I both work. And opposite shifts so we don't need child care. We try to save $ and cut cost but formula is expensive and we just can't buy it all. Wic doesn't cover all we need either. I have never felt shamed for using it before she was a rude old bitch!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madamlunna213
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 6:29 PM
16 moms liked this
I would have demanded to speak to a manager that was uncalled for. Sorry for the holier than thou bitches who wil give you shit on here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:07 PM
This did not happen.
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I bet you were rude first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:26 PM
I was t rude at all. I even said I could go get the formula myself and I'm not a rude person anyway. I am the type to apologize to someone who ran into me. I always say please and thank u and I also work as a backup cashier at my job so I am extra nice to other cashiers

Quoting cutebaby06:

I bet you were rude first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:27 PM
It did and I was shocked. It never happened before and I always shop at that store just later in the day.

Quoting Anonymous 2: This did not happen.
f.i.s.h
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

That's ridiculous. Unfortunately there are a lot of people like that out there.

I am sometimes wary of people who say that cashiers/waitresses were rude but if they are acting like that unprovoked then yes it is on them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:57 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:57 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:05 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:05 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)