Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I might be pregnant **update***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Yesterday I thought I started my period 4 days early because when I went to the bathroom after waking up there was bright red blood and I just assumed it was my period. The bleeding lasted maybe an hour and then nothing the rest of the day and nothing today.

I talked to a friend of mine and told her and she asked me if it might be implantation bleeding so I looked back at the last time my husband and I had sex and it was October 2.

I was reading about implantation bleeding online after my friend got me thinking about it and it said it happens by the 10th day after conception.

I'm not sure when I conceived or even when I ovulated because we aren't trying to get pregnant. We have two kids already and we don't want a third. I've been taking my birth control and yes I know it's not 100%.

And according to my period tracker I ovulated a few days after we had sex. I know that may not be accurate either.

Every time we were trying to get pregnant I kept track of my ovulation but since we weren't trying this time (if I am) I lost track of everything and I only keep track of my period now and when we have sex.

Now I just gotta wait to see what happens. I'm supposed to start my period in 3 days now so if I don't start soon I'll take a test.

**update**

I started bleeding again today for a short time. I don't know exactly how long because I was busy today and when I went to the bathroom I saw more blood.

Maybe I'm just spotting this period, which is unusual for me because I don't spot when I have my period. It's always a light to medium flow the first two days and then it goes to a light flow and then it stops.

I've never spotted on my period. My last pregnancy I did spot in the beginning though.

I'm not sure if I should count this as a period yet or not.

My period is between 27-29 days. And this is earlier then it should be.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:07 PM
Bump
rebeccasmommy09
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:13 PM
That's how my IB was with dd1. I would get a test.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:30 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:35 PM
If you were that close to ovulation it might just be ovulation spotting. It has happened to me so try not to freak out. It's rare but it does happen! It happened to me in June and July both.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2016 at 7:30 AM
The only time I bleed during the month is when I'm on my period.

My last pregnancy I had spotting while everything was just starting to happen and the embryo was implanting itself.

I don't bleed otherwise.

I'll just have to wait it out and see.

Quoting Anonymous 2: If you were that close to ovulation it might just be ovulation spotting. It has happened to me so try not to freak out. It's rare but it does happen! It happened to me in June and July both.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2016 at 7:34 AM
Congrats!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2016 at 7:38 AM
Well, that's a premature congrats and when I get it confirmed whether I am or not then I'll say thanks.

But thanks for the happy thought.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Congrats!
Trouser.Mouse
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:43 AM
If you've been taking your bc routinely, you'll probably be okay. Our bodies sometimes decide to spaz out sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:44 AM
There's a might symbol? Sorry couldn't help myself
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:47 AM
Test I got my bfp 9 dpo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)