Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear EX husband...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
My ex husband and I have been divorced for 4 years now. We were together for 13 years total including marriage. We had one daughter together who is 4 and a half. My ex husband turned evil toward the end of our marriage, he became and alcoholic and abusive and was also believed to be schizophrenic (his identical twin was diagnosed my ex wouldn't agree to an evaluation but he has similarites to his twin) It was like the kid I had grew up with was the devil himself when he drank.

He tried AAA once or twice but never followed through. When I had our daughter I promised myself that one more fight one more alcholic episode , one more name call or curse out or anything I'm gone.
Which because all women beaters do it again he did and I left that night while he was passed out drunk and never looked back. We co-parented for a while he had supervised visitation that we agreed to outside of court. But when I remarried he basically dropped off the face of the earth and gave up on my daughter it's been a year now. And I heard he's been arrested and jailed for 3 years for DUI.

I never got an apology from him , I never got the chance to tell him how bad he hurt me, and how he was my best friend since I was 14 years old , how I begged him to get help and look where he ended , how he has hurt our daughter .. I feel like while he is in there now is the best time to write him my letter of closure. And explain these things. Have that final word or talk I guess that we never had. I literally just picked up and left while he was asleep.

I have no love for my ex no desire to be with him nothing really I have no sympathy for him now. Though I heard his little pussy behind cried in court. I simply want an apology and explanation as to why he ditched our kid.

Bad Idea?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:47 PM
Gray idea if you want him to sit in prison for 3 years and stew about it.

Just go see a counselor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:48 PM
I actually have I seen her for a year.

I would love for him to sit for three years, reflecting on his mistakes and all the people he's hurt during his selfishness

Quoting Anonymous 2: Gray idea if you want him to sit in prison for 3 years and stew about it.

Just go see a counselor.
ResidentRedhead
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:49 PM
That's a dumb idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:50 PM
No. What I meant is he will sit in there with your letter and stew over his anger towards you. Anger that will have no outlet for 3 years. Until he gets out...

Your counselor is not helping.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I actually have I seen her for a year.

I would love for him to sit for three years, reflecting on his mistakes and all the people he's hurt during his selfishness

Quoting Anonymous 2: Gray idea if you want him to sit in prison for 3 years and stew about it.

Just go see a counselor.
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:50 PM
You're too angry still. Get counselling for some guidance then use the letter as part of really letting go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:51 PM
I've been in counseling for over a year

Quoting LeftieX: You're too angry still. Get counselling for some guidance then use the letter as part of really letting go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:51 PM

Hes mentally ill. Its best just to go back to court, get full custody and wash your hands of him. Dont ruminate over how he should be sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:52 PM
i saw it with a whole different outcome.

Quoting Anonymous 2: No. What I meant is he will sit in there with your letter and stew over his anger towards you. Anger that will have no outlet for 3 years. Until he gets out...

Your counselor is not helping.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I actually have I seen her for a year.

Just go see a counselor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:52 PM
Is he even actually sorry? The man who abused me ia definitely not sorry. He would have to admit he did something wrong to say that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:53 PM
I really don't know. I never gave him an opportunity to say it. Literally if he called or texted me for anything other than about dd I ignored him. If he kept trying I blocked him. And oh god when Dh came into my life he stopped all together Dh -6"5 290 ex Dh 5-7 160 lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: Is he even actually sorry? The man who abused me ia definitely not sorry. He would have to admit he did something wrong to say that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)