Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who watched AHS tonight? (SPOILER ALERT)

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:10 AM
  • 10 Replies
I'm confused.

I just watched the recent episode of American horror story.

In one scene we see Kathy Bates' character whack Sydney (Lily Rabe) in the back with a butchers knife. We leave her bleeding and crying on the floor. Cut to after a commercial break Lee, actor lee and actor Sydney are captured by cannibal hillbillies. Sydney is fine and has supposedly killed matt. No sign of a butchers knife being swung into her back.

What the hell did I miss?
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:15 AM
It's actor Sidney that got captured in the woods

Real Sydney got whacked with the hatchet and then she bashed matts head in with a tire iron
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:15 AM

I wasn't aware the new season had even began.  It's funny though. I only just finished the AHS Hotel today! I enjoyed it a lot, and so much better than Freaks.  Anyway, what's the premise on this new season? What characters returned?

2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:17 AM
I think it's like a neck/shoulder wound that was bandaged by actor Sydney
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:46 AM
It's so bad. Don't waste your time.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I wasn't aware the new season had even began.  It's funny though. I only just finished the AHS Hotel today! I enjoyed it a lot, and so much better than Freaks.  Anyway, what's the premise on this new season? What characters returned?

silvermermaid
by Allison on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:55 AM
This season started out promising, but what a disappointment.
tearbear8081
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:45 AM
Real Shelby was rescued by Dominick (fake Matt). He laid Agnes (fake Butcher) out and she was laying on the floor and then disappeared mysteriously when he went to help Shelby.
Audrey (fake Shelby) bandaged Shelby up with help from both Matt's as it was a neck/shoulder wound. Dominick tells into the camera that they need an amulance because Shelby is really hurt.
After an hour and no ambulance, both Lee's and Audrey leave the house to go look for the production tailer. They take the tunnel that goes under the house. They meet the actual ghost of the dude that built the house (the guy that Rory/Audrey's husband had played). He roared like some demon or creature and Real Lee shot him 4 times. The girls get out, find the trailer, the dead crew, a car with a dead battery and no working phones. They do however, run into Agnes who tries to come at them with the cleaver, but Real Lee shoots her. The girls start walking toward town, but the colonists show up, they hide in the woods. Rory's dead body happens to be suspended in a tree over their heads. Audrey freaks out and the hillbillies find them at that point.

Back at the house, Matt has fallen asleep beside Shelby and suddenly wakes up as if in a trance. He walk downstairs and into the basement. Dominick follows wearing his bodycam, and sees Matt getting it on with the wild woman.

He goes back upstairs, wakes up Shelby and brings her down to show her Matt and the wild woman. Shelby tells the woman to get off him and hits her with the crowbar. Then Matt tells Shelby he came back for the wild woman that he loves her. Shelby flips her shit and smashes his skills and kills him.
BluesPagan2.0
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:19 AM
Ok for some reason my tv skipped all of that. I didn't see actor Sydney get caught in the woods or real Sydney bash Matts head in.

Quoting Starz6802: It's actor Sidney that got captured in the woods

Real Sydney got whacked with the hatchet and then she bashed matts head in with a tire iron
BluesPagan2.0
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:27 AM
I'm going to have to watch my recording then because there was a huge gap in the show last night and I do t know why.

Quoting tearbear8081: Real Shelby was rescued by Dominick (fake Matt). He laid Agnes (fake Butcher) out and she was laying on the floor and then disappeared mysteriously when he went to help Shelby.
Audrey (fake Shelby) bandaged Shelby up with help from both Matt's as it was a neck/shoulder wound. Dominick tells into the camera that they need an amulance because Shelby is really hurt.
After an hour and no ambulance, both Lee's and Audrey leave the house to go look for the production tailer. They take the tunnel that goes under the house. They meet the actual ghost of the dude that built the house (the guy that Rory/Audrey's husband had played). He roared like some demon or creature and Real Lee shot him 4 times. The girls get out, find the trailer, the dead crew, a car with a dead battery and no working phones. They do however, run into Agnes who tries to come at them with the cleaver, but Real Lee shoots her. The girls start walking toward town, but the colonists show up, they hide in the woods. Rory's dead body happens to be suspended in a tree over their heads. Audrey freaks out and the hillbillies find them at that point.

Back at the house, Matt has fallen asleep beside Shelby and suddenly wakes up as if in a trance. He walk downstairs and into the basement. Dominick follows wearing his bodycam, and sees Matt getting it on with the wild woman.

He goes back upstairs, wakes up Shelby and brings her down to show her Matt and the wild woman. Shelby tells the woman to get off him and hits her with the crowbar. Then Matt tells Shelby he came back for the wild woman that he loves her. Shelby flips her shit and smashes his skills and kills him.
tearbear8081
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Definitely...sounds like 2 commercial breaks worth. Sorry if I said to much. :(

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I'm going to have to watch my recording then because there was a huge gap in the show last night and I do t know why.

Quoting tearbear8081: Real Shelby was rescued by Dominick (fake Matt). He laid Agnes (fake Butcher) out and she was laying on the floor and then disappeared mysteriously when he went to help Shelby.

Famousglm714
by Gina on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:12 PM

I'm kind of lost. I can't keep the real people and the actors straight. I don't like this season much at all. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)