Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RBF...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

After several hours spent staring at myself, I have determined I think I have resting bitch face. 
Do you? 
Are you aware of it and do you try to not have a rbf while around other people?
I mean, I tried making facese in the mirror that didn't look like I was super pissed off (my mouth turns down naturally) and I just looked creepy.
It's creepy to walk around smiling for no reason, right?  

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashgambit
by Boomstick on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:22 AM
I totally have resting bitch face. My coworkers are constantly asking why I'm angry whenever I'm concentrating on something.
Spoiled_Blonde
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:23 AM
Hahaha! I have my RBF on point! I love it, people leave me alone. Lol I work in a service based industry so all my clients, family and friends know I'm not really a bitch.. That's all that matters. 😉
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:24 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:24 AM

That makes sense...I'm thinking maybe I should alter my face when I'm like grocery shopping and stuff though, you know? Maybe I'm overthinking this

Quoting Spoiled_Blonde: Hahaha! I have my RBF on point! I love it, people leave me alone. Lol I work in a service based industry so all my clients, family and friends know I'm not really a bitch.. That's all that matters. 😉

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:25 AM

LMAO That is the EXACT face I was making omg 

Quoting LeftieX:

Mobile Photo

tsatske2
by Latricia on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:25 AM

No, smiling is not creepy. Smiling regularly will help your mouth turn upwards, if you prefer that. If you aren't bothered by it, it's fine. Just get on with your beautiful self.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:26 AM

Lightbulb! My family asks me the same thing when I'm thinking about something really hard or spacing off...I never connected the two. 

Quoting Ashgambit: I totally have resting bitch face. My coworkers are constantly asking why I'm angry whenever I'm concentrating on something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:26 AM

That is very nice of you to say. Thank you ! 

Quoting tsatske2:

No, smiling is not creepy. Smiling regularly will help your mouth turn upwards, if you prefer that. If you aren't bothered by it, it's fine. Just get on with your beautiful self.

maminka-4
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:17 AM

I think I do.

I am usually very outgoing and talkative but the past year I have turn to being an introvert, especially when visiting my inlaws. I don't talk much and don't smile much unless I am with my dh or kids so it looks like I am pissed off all the time but I am not.

.MiaBella.
by Mia on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:20 AM

No.. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)