Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it wrong to have a husband and a boyfriend if......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
My husband and I had a huge fight at the end of august. He pushed me, grabbed me by my neck in the choke hold and slammed me on the bed, he fell on top of me and i was 8 weeks pregnant. He threw and broke my glasses(I'm blind without them), and he broke my phone.

I called and filed a domestic battery charge the next day. I got a call about a week later saying the warrant had been signed and they would pick him up when they found him. He was bouncing around motels.

Any who, he was picked up 9-13-16. I started dating someone I've known for about 7 years. He is great. I have a 4month old from my husband. He treats her like his own.

My husband never wanted to help with the baby. I went back to work 4 weeks after a c-section. He wouldn't watch her so I could sleep, I worked night shift. I also have an 11 year old and have to be there to take her to school and pick her up cuz he didn't do shit.

I got wrote up for falling asleep at work, then had to call in the next week cuz the baby was sick.I got fired. That was 9-30-16, 10/6 I lost my baby, and the week after that my only car was impounded cuz I couldn't afford insurance....

I'm just having a horrible October.

My question is, if I'm still married is it a bad thing to have a boyfriend after my husband treated me like shit for so long?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyGigi
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:47 AM
4 moms liked this

How do you have a 4 month old if you were 8 weeks pregnant at the end of August?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:48 AM
Stop worrying about the new fuck buddy and work on getting back custody of your baby.

OK missed the 8 weeks pregnant in Aug part. Nice trolling seeing how you couldnt have been 8 weeks pregnant in Aug and currently have a 4 month old.
lalaballet
by Wrapper on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:50 AM
Do you mean you lost your four month old and custody or you lost your baby to a miscarriage?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:51 AM
I think she meant she had a miscarriage, not lost the 4 month old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:51 AM
I have my baby. I have both my kids actually..

Quoting Anonymous 2: Stop worrying about the new fuck buddy and work on getting back custody of your baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:51 AM
I have the 4 month old and I was pregnant again. I miscarried.

Quoting LadyGigi:

How do you have a 4 month old if you were 8 weeks pregnant at the end of August?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:52 AM
Yes! Thank you :)

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think she meant she had a miscarriage, not lost the 4 month old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:53 AM
I have both of my kids, I miscarried

Quoting lalaballet: Do you mean you lost your four month old and custody or you lost your baby to a miscarriage?
madamlunna213
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:15 AM
Oh FFS KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED! Yes its wrong you're still married. Stop screwing guys and get your life together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:17 AM
How?! Did you fuck and get pregnant the day after a C section??

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have the 4 month old and I was pregnant again. I miscarried.

Quoting LadyGigi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)