Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF?! What am I missing?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Walking Dead? Idk, just came across this and thought you guys would know and get a kick out of it.
Keep bumping!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:04 AM
Bump
Austinsmom35
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:07 AM
I love it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:12 AM
That's funny!
madamlunna213
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:12 AM
Someone already posted this. It's stupid as fuck it's a fictional character NO ONE REALLY DIED!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:41 AM
Yeah, I figured that. But I don't know where the character is from.

Quoting madamlunna213: Someone already posted this. It's stupid as fuck it's a fictional character NO ONE REALLY DIED!
madamlunna213
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:58 AM
The walking dead,apparently fans are freaking out. It's been on here and on Facebook.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah, I figured that. But I don't know where the character is from.

Quoting madamlunna213: Someone already posted this. It's stupid as fuck it's a fictional character NO ONE REALLY DIED!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:12 AM
Thanks, I don't watch that show.

Quoting madamlunna213: The walking dead,apparently fans are freaking out. It's been on here and on Facebook.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah, I figured that. But I don't know where the character is from.

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:15 AM
That's awesome and hilarious!
madamlunna213
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:19 AM
Me neithe another mom shared this obituary with the Title Why did he have to die, and I thought it was about an actual person until I read the comments.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks, I don't watch that show.

Quoting madamlunna213: The walking dead,apparently fans are freaking out. It's been on here and on Facebook.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)