• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This group is hilarious

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
It's hilarious that some women here sit there and cut down women for various reasons, calling them names, attacking them, etc.
But the moment you call them out on their shitty behaviour, they run to the admins and report it.

If you don't want to be called out for treating someone like a piece of shit, don't treat them like a piece of shit.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Or just realize that two wrongs don't make a right and ignore them. I mean, if you confronted someone over crappy behavior and you get reported, that means your behavior wasn't stellar as well and you were just calling the kettle black.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

And the "popular" clique can dish it out but when it's given back they freak out.

It's rather entertaining.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:46 AM
Ok but you stay so it can't be that bad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:47 AM
I can agree with that.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:48 AM
Right? They keep coming back for more. This group is pure drama and we all love it lol.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: Ok but you stay so it can't be that bad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:48 AM
I told her to fuck off and called her a miserable woman. That's it.

Quoting momto2boys973: Or just realize that two wrongs don't make a right and ignore them. I mean, if you confronted someone over crappy behavior and you get reported, that means your behavior wasn't stellar as well and you were just calling the kettle black.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep I know I love the drama that's why I'm here

Quoting owl0210: Right? They keep coming back for more. This group is pure drama and we all love it lol.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: Ok but you stay so it can't be that bad
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:51 AM
You did this under your SN or anonymous? I bet you didN't use your SN

Quoting Anonymous 1: I told her to fuck off and called her a miserable woman. That's it.

Quoting momto2boys973: Or just realize that two wrongs don't make a right and ignore them. I mean, if you confronted someone over crappy behavior and you get reported, that means your behavior wasn't stellar as well and you were just calling the kettle black.
SusieCarmichael
by NotARugrat on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:51 AM
I've learned to ignore it. I like a good cat fight but it gets old real fast. And it's usually the same people going back and forth all the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:53 AM
No it actually isn't. It's always different that's why it entertaining

Quoting SusieCarmichael: I've learned to ignore it. I like a good cat fight but it gets old real fast. And it's usually the same people going back and forth all the time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)