Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do in this crazy situation?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

I have a good friend who has an asshole of a husband or soon to be ex husband.  

My friend had a baby recently and her sister came to stay to kind of help out the first week.  

My friends husband came home drunk as shit and raped the sister.  She was screaming and crying.  He took off and left the house.

My friend has already seen a lawyer.  Her sister is refusing to press charges.  She wants her sister to divorce him and just say he cheated as the reason because she doesn't want to have him lose his job.  He is military.

My friend wants to report him.  She is military too.  And while she never in a million years thought he would do this....she said that ever since she got pregnant he has been a total ass and come home drunk more often than not along with smelling like perfume and spending more money than he makes.

So would you respect the sisters wishes?  Would you just file for divorce?  What would you do?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:33 AM
3 moms liked this
I'd report him.
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:33 AM
I would report him to the military for the incident. At a minimum, they'll be keeping their eye on him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:34 AM
7 moms liked this
The right thing to do is to report it, because if he raped her, who else has he, or will, rape? It needs to go on record and be properly apprehended.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:35 AM

I'd report it, if I were the sister. It is her choice though

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:36 AM

I would respect the sister's wishes. IMO she is the victim so she gets to decide. She is right. How will he be able to pay CS and everything without a job?

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM
Report him. What if he rapes someone else?
TB78
by Tasha on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM
I'd report it even if the sister doesn't because like another poster stated who knows who else he may have raped.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

I would respect the sister's wishes. IMO she is the victim so she gets to decide. She is right. How will he be able to pay CS and everything without a job?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this
I would report it, her sister may not be the only girl he's raped. He is a predator and needs to be stopped
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:39 AM

He is super apologetic and says he was drunk and thought it was his wife....but my friend doesn't believe him for a second   She wants to at least notify his supervisor  

Quoting Anonymous 5: I would report it, her sister may not be the only girl he's raped. He is a predator and needs to be stopped

JalynSpoon
by LouisianaCarolina on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:40 AM
3 moms liked this

Report his butt. Who cares if he is in the military? Being in the military doesn't mean you are a great person. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)