Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TREAT BAGS!?!?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:45 AM
  • 47 Replies
I'm putting together treat bags for DD pre-k class, what should i put in them? I have bubbles, "ghost" tootsie pops and little notebooks and pencils. I don't want to load up with candy but it just doesn't seem like enough 🤔 Also, I am bringing mini cupcakes for the fall festival tonight, what is a good number to bring? I don't know if anyone else signed up to bring them.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:46 AM
Stickers or temporary tattoos. I put stickers and smarties and a pencil some other stuff I can't remember in my PreK dds treat bags.
horcruxnumber8
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:47 AM
Skip the pencils. They're cheap, break easily and most parents hate them. I have a collection of shitty "decorative" pencils.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:47 AM

Make sure cupcakes are non-chocolate favor. 

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:48 AM
Why not Chocolate

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Why not just let the kids use them until they're used up? My kids love the "pretty" pencils.

Quoting horcruxnumber8: Skip the pencils. They're cheap, break easily and most parents hate them. I have a collection of shitty "decorative" pencils.
caustinb
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Little bags of goldfish crackers?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:50 AM
Stickers
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:52 AM
That was my thought with the pencils, 4 year olds love shit like that lol. My DD goes through a lot of pencils

Quoting Gorilla_Mama: Why not just let the kids use them until they're used up? My kids love the "pretty" pencils.

Quoting horcruxnumber8: Skip the pencils. They're cheap, break easily and most parents hate them. I have a collection of shitty "decorative" pencils.
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:53 AM
Why?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:54 AM

Because you can't sharpen them and the eraser doesn't work so we just throw them away because they're useless. 

Quoting Gorilla_Mama: Why not just let the kids use them until they're used up? My kids love the "pretty" pencils.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)