Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now I can stop stressing!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I randomly checked my EBT card to see when/if I get EBT this month. And I do! I have it on there now! I can finally stop stressing about food! I was so stressed about how I am going to feed the kids and myself and now I can stop! All we had was bread peanut butter and jelly! Milk and some fruits from WIC! (I was only stressing about feeding me because I'm pregnant and didn't want to harm the baby by not eating but the other kids got all the meat while I ate pb&j but I ran out of meat a few days ago :(.

I know I'll get bashed for depending on the government to feed my kids but we just left their abusive father back in August and its been hard lately. He hasn't been helping contribute to feed or clothe them so its obviously just my measily $200 check and food stamps and WIC. But I'm just so happy I can stop stressing! We're going grocery shopping after their naps!! I couldn't be more relieved right now!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:28 AM
Doesn't it get put on there the same day each month? I don't know much about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:30 AM
It's been on a different day each month for some reason! In September it was the 3rd but it wasn't the 3rd this month. So I didn't know what was going on. But now I'm so relieved!!

Quoting Peaceful.chaos: Doesn't it get put on there the same day each month? I don't know much about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)