Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just cursed my 11 year old dd out....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
Her attitude is just awful and i flipped out on her. Today is parent teacher conference day here in nyc . DD just started middle school and i havent met her teachers yet ...so i told her this morning we were going no matter what. DD11 just gets home and she's complaining nonstop about having to go back to the school ..She's moaning and groaning and saying their just going to tell you how im doing why do we have to go etc.

I just flipped the fuck out on her..told her to shut her goddamn mouth because her attitude is horrendous and she needs to get out of my face right now. She is such a lazy fucking kid. She never wants to go ANYWHERE and she feels I shouldnt go to the conference because it's not important etc. I wanna slap her. She has it SO good. When it was parent teacher conference day for me and my brother we got the shit beat out of us because we were always doing bad academically. I NEVER ever hit dd or belittle her when she does bad etc. If my mom was her mom she'd have gotten her ass whooped and I was scared to death of parent teacher conference and I still would never whine bitch and moan about my mom going . I knew it had to be done!

She has ONE more time to loudly sigh or have an attitude with me! I showed restraint because I wanted to slap her ass into next week.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SueWanda
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Are you fucking serious right now?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:21 PM

Um... wow.

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:21 PM

You are shitty mother. 

AllAboutAmaya
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:21 PM
I think you might be overreacting, honestly.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:22 PM

I have nothing nice to say soooo.....

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

11beesonafarm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Maybe this is a "had to be there" kinda thing...?

I can't imagine getting so angry and borderline out of control with my 11 year old for complaining. Sure it's annoying and frustrating but I don't speak to my kids like that ever.
AvantGardener
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like things are really tough for you right now. I hope you are able to get the help you need.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Or you know, you could ignore her. That's what I do with typical teenager/child behavior. You just gave her a reason to start more drama. Gl with all that
11beesonafarm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Also, not wanting to go anywhere is a sign of depression and/or anxiety.

I would be willing to bet that your dd has anxiety issues if this is how you often interact with her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Just a tad lol.

Quoting AllAboutAmaya: I think you might be overreacting, honestly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)