Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This stresses me out!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Every time mil breaks up with her boyfriend dh Allows her to move in with us, so we have six kids three adults plus our dd who is a year in a two bed room...

Well now I'm pregnant I told DH straight away that I will not be having mil mov in over and over, if this keeps up I'm gone!

Mil moves in her kids destroy everything leaves messes our house smells like cigs and dd and I can't breath around cigs her throat closes up like mine!

Well I'm 26 weeks and on bed rest (the baby is side ways, like not in the position it needs to Be in and i dont know why) and guess who comes running?

Yup mil her boyfriend was arrested and in jail and she doesnt know how long and he's set with no bail. I walk in on DH and her discussing 6 bedroom homes so we can all move in together, I explain that I am pregnant and we can't handle the cigs and since she's not willing to quit this plan won't work.

DH had the balls to tell me that dd and I can stay in a bed room all the time so we don't smell the smoke, it's simple...

I told him he can move in with his mother but dd and I and when this baby is born will be staying in a new apt. And he can visit, well he flips out about how they need my income to make this work because her state income and his job won't be enough...

I told them both that's too bad, and walked away, I would love to help but mil is fucking lazy! She doesn't clean she smokes and just tosses the butts on the floor and throws trash on the ground, her kids throw bad fits and aren't baby friendly and to make it worse if you make something they don't like they throw the food at you the wall the floor... it's just not fair!

I won't live in a home where dd won't be able to breath and she'll be trapped all day, and to make it worse we will be putting a baby into this!

For those who say why did you get pregnant I didn't mean to I have a iud and I've had it since dd so how it failed I'm not sure, I've never had a fail like this but I do make enough to support dd the baby and myself on my own without help so if it comes down to that then I'll do it
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:24 PM
That's a shitty situation.. I'm sorry.
ChefLoveMomma
by Culinary Genius on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:26 PM
I can't blame you. I hope your DH comes to his senses and cuts the nicotine filled cord!! Congratulations on the pregnancy. Stick to your guns.
1Dexx3
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:26 PM
OK at first I was going to ask how you have 6 kids in a 2 bedroom. But then I think I'm realizng they aren't all yours. I know...curiosity went wtf? Couldn't help it.

So who all is there? You, a kid, baby-to-be? Then your DH? Then you have a herd with MIL? I can't keep it straight. I'd be where you seem to be. NO. Hell no. Just tell them all to get out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this

If he chooses his mother over me and our kids, I'm out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Ut sucks but I know I can support us so i guess thats good

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's a shitty situation.. I'm sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM
Thank you I didn't know until I was 15 weeks lol

Glad I'm not a smoker or drinker because that woulda sucked

Quoting ChefLoveMomma: I can't blame you. I hope your DH comes to his senses and cuts the nicotine filled cord!! Congratulations on the pregnancy. Stick to your guns.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:31 PM
It is DH dd and I and the unborn baby

When mil breaks up with her boyfriend which S like every month, it's her and her six kids PLUS us

Quoting 1Dexx3: OK at first I was going to ask how you have 6 kids in a 2 bedroom. But then I think I'm realizng they aren't all yours. I know...curiosity went wtf? Couldn't help it.

So who all is there? You, a kid, baby-to-be? Then your DH? Then you have a herd with MIL? I can't keep it straight. I'd be where you seem to be. NO. Hell no. Just tell them all to get out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
That's how I'm feeling now, he's got a huge choice right now and he better choose correctly because he's got a family now, it isn't just about mil and her mistakes

Quoting Anonymous 3:

If he chooses his mother over me and our kids, I'm out.

Famousglm714
by Gina on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:34 PM

I don't understand how this keeps happening. I would have said no to MIL and kids living there the very first time. Sounds like she has too much drama and I'd be mad if her trash boyfriend showed up at my house. My house is not a hotel. She throws cigarette butts on the floor?! What a pig. I'd leave or kick him out. I could not handle a minute of that shit and would be furious if they messed up my house. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:37 PM
I'm just confused about why they're concerned about baby to be being sideways right now? At 26 weeks the baby has plenty of room to still move around and flip.... I'm 25 measuring big and he's been sideways as well and my midwife won't be worried for another 10 weeks.... So wtf?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)