• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I overreacting?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I started a Facebook group for pregnant women. I also have a forum that I set up a long time ago and kind of neglected. Anyway, I noticed a few old men following my Facebook page. It hasn't gotten a lot of attention yet but members will talk and some have posted pics of their kids. I'm thinking of kicking them off of the page and closing it. These aren't guys with pregnant wives, they are 50-60 year old men on a Facebook group geared toward pregnant women. The few of them on my page look creepy in their pics and just by looking at their profiles they don't seem like the most law abiding guys. dh told me I shouldn't judge but I can't help but think that these men are there for pictures of kids and pregnant women. That seems weird right? Or am I overreacting?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChefLoveMomma
by Culinary Genius on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:11 PM
It's weird. I'd delete them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Make it a closed group.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I started a Facebook group for pregnant women. I also have a forum that I set up a long time ago and kind of neglected. Anyway, I noticed a few old men following my Facebook page. It hasn't gotten a lot of attention yet but members will talk and some have posted pics of their kids. I'm thinking of kicking them off of the page and closing it. These aren't guys with pregnant wives, they are 50-60 year old men on a Facebook group geared toward pregnant women. The few of them on my page look creepy in their pics and just by looking at their profiles they don't seem like the most law abiding guys. dh told me I shouldn't judge but I can't help but think that these men are there for pictures of kids and pregnant women. That seems weird right? Or am I overreacting?

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:12 PM
Yep...

Quoting ChefLoveMomma: It's weird. I'd delete them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:13 PM

I wouldn't worry about hurting their feelings, they need to go. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:14 PM
Bored old men...weird place for them.
Northern.Maple
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:15 PM

I have a fittness group (severly neglected) I had it a closed group, you need to ask me to join

xiolxuo
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:15 PM
Yeah that's weird to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:15 PM
Just delete them. What's the dilemma?
Famousglm714
by Gina on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:16 PM

I'd delete them and close the group. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:16 PM
I'd boot em. It's not a group geared towards men without at least a pregnant partner. Make sure all your personal settings are private as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)