Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick need replies fast!! (Sick baby!)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I have 3 girls none of them have ever had HIGH fevers when teething, just low grade. Well my friend has a little girl her temp is 103.4! And the nurse told her its from teething! I don't believe this! That's way to high for teething! Agree or disagree?!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Agree, I've never heard of it being that high for teething. Also, Temps above 104 risk seizures. She needs Tylenol or a doctor or both.
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BCauseImAwesome
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:29 PM
It happens. Just tell her to alternate Tylenol and motrin.
BlessUrHart
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:30 PM
My kiddo has had one that high. She tested negative for everything and had zero symptoms of being sick. Except for teething. They say teething fevers shouldn't get that high. But in her case, that's all it was. So idk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:30 PM

Agree

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:32 PM
She took her in to the dr and the nurse said that? Or she talked to a nurse on the phone? Has she tried Tylenol? If it doesn't come down soon I'd take her to the er.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:33 PM
I wouldn't think from teething, but I wouldn't be overly concerned unless it didn't come down with ibuprofen and/or Tylenol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:36 PM
Called her nurse.

Quoting Anonymous 5: She took her in to the dr and the nurse said that? Or she talked to a nurse on the phone? Has she tried Tylenol? If it doesn't come down soon I'd take her to the er.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:36 PM
Let me clarify babies age-----baby is 9 months old next month.

Quoting Anonymous 6: I wouldn't think from teething, but I wouldn't be overly concerned unless it didn't come down with ibuprofen and/or Tylenol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)