Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does it mean he can't be alone?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
I said that yes we should not be together until further notice.
That hurt means we break up and go on our marry way. My marry way is not looking for anyone else, and by his response I'm gathering that his marry way is to find someone else and be looking because he said "After I've had time to think about it.....I don't think there is going to be a getting back together if we separate now. Either we tough it out now or we don't tough it out at all. You've taught me some things about never giving up. So if that's still your decision then I'm going to try and just forget about you as quickly as possible and move on. I can't do part of the way in. "

Why can't we just be broken up for a little while without him thinking we'll NEVER get back together??
When we first got together he was this way too, he was pushy to be in the relationship, meaning he didn't even want to establish a friendship first.

What would you think of his response??
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:24 PM
Thanks
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:24 PM

Honestly I would think he is just itching to have sex with other women and is looking for any tiny excuse. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
What the eff?
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:25 PM
He wants to fuck other girls.
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:26 PM

Maybe because it is not fair to break up and expect him to sit there pining away for you while you decide what you want to do with your life. I don't blame him.  Why should he sit around and wait for you?  Why shouldn't he explore his options and get to move on?  How conceded are you that you would expect him to not see anyone else?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually agree with him. I don't think you can solve relationship problems by walking away. Either you stay together and fix it or you end the relationship and move on.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:26 PM
6 moms liked this
*merry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:26 PM
I agree with him actually. Sounds like you're into playing games and he's not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2blessed2bitch
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:26 PM
He doesn't want to be strung along. Make it work or don't, but trial separations are stupid.
redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:28 PM

I think he is right. There is no "break". That is a junior high thing to me. Either you are in a relationship where you each treat each other with respect and both put in 100% or you end it. A break just prolongs the inevitable. If you cant fix things now, what is going to magically happen in those few weeks or months that will allow you to fix it later?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)