• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He just unloaded on me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
We're going out of town this weekend. This week has been crazy, I don't know if I'm coming or going. I haven't had time to clean or do laundry. Dh will wash his own clothes, but no one else's. Between projects and a concert at school and work and having to drive mil around on my day off, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. We thought the kids had early release tomorrow, but it turns out they don't. I was relieved because I only have to work until 10:30 tomorrow morning, so that gives me plenty of time to get cleaned up and packed for the weekend. Except then dh says, "well, we're going to pick them up early anyway." So I said I guess I'll try to squeeze in all the laundry and housework after dd's concert tonight (she plays handbells).

He unloaded. He was like, "Jesus. I'll work on it while you're gone. What will it take to make YOUR life easier? I already stopped trying to have morning sex with you since you're 'soo tired', I don't even want to have sex with you anymore. Everything is a problem. It's annoying."

Yes, I'm tired. He falls asleep at 8pm and leaves me to clean up dinner, handle baths and bedtime and whatever else. It's midnight before I get to bed and I'm still behind on things. I still try to have sex with him, but he won't wake up to do it. And I figure he's tired from work, so I give up and go to bed. But since he went to bed at 8, he's up at 5am ready to go. And that's when I'm still sleeping. I told him give me 5 minutes to wake up and brush my teeth and we can do it...but he doesn't want that. He wants me to just roll over and be ready as soon as he ding dong dicks me in the ass cheek.
And yes, it's a lot to try to clean the whole house and pack everyone up. Yes I want the kids to finish their full day at school so I have a chance to get it done, the one and only day I have time. But I wasn't nasty about it. I just said I guess I'll stay up and do it tonight. I don't know what morning sex has to do with any of that at all.

Ugh.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:24 PM
Log out and take care of business.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:26 PM
He need to help out more.
Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I would never allow myself to be treated like that. I hope you stand up for yourself
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

well,maybe he should run his own mother around...

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh. So he didn't give you a pearl necklace? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:27 PM

I'm worried I'll have this issue with my future husband. He's in bed by 9 every night. :/ We already have the sex issue where I want it at night and he wakes me up early. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:29 PM
5 moms liked this

I think it might be time for you to unload right back on him because dude's acting like an asshole.

You're over working yourself, it's time to just say no. Say no even if it makes him work a little harder, say no even if it pisses someone off. YOU matter, it's time to take better care of you. Lesson the load. There's also no shame in hiring someone to clean the house.

He isn't willing to do ANYTHING and you're BOTH working. That isn't fair. Is he part of the family and household or not? How is he contributing to said household at all if the only thing he's willing to do is his own laundry? How can he call himself a father if he refuses to parent? Time for him to step up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:29 PM
Sounds like he's about done with the marriage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:31 PM
So let him take care of it all for a night. He'll see how much it truly is.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM
10 moms liked this

I'd have responded "A husband that actually is my fcking partner instead of a waste of space.  A husband who helps with household chores and with the kids instead of whining about 'all that he does' and then checks out on his family.  THAT IS WHAT would make my life easier.  THAT or a divorce.  You fucking pick".  And then I would tell him that "I'm going to plant my happy ass on the couch  on Friday and not move until Sunday evening when it is time to go to bed.  I'm not packing. I'm not cleaning. I'm not doing shit.  And if you still want to go out of town, you're taking the kids with you and from now on you either help the fuck out or I will treat you like a very bad roommate."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)