Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How soon

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
After unprotected sex can you get bleeding from the egg implanting? It's been a week and I had a tiny bit of blood when I wiped this morning. I also feel sick. My period isn't due for another week. Is a week too soon for an egg to implant?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:04 PM
You asking us? Try google and learn your body before trying to conceive
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:11 PM

With ds i had a decent bit of bleeding. Also and its kind gross but a good deal of snot like slime. It was nasty.

It could be, it could also be nothing. Or if the sex was rougher than normal. So wait a week or so, and then test.

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:13 PM

i dunno i never had implantation bleeding.

Mrseoc
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:16 PM
Implantation takes place 6-11 days after conception.
Personally I didn't bleed but I got my implantation tempurature drop 6 days after conception.
Take a test next week.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:17 PM

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i dunno i never had implantation bleeding.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:29 PM
Where did I say that everyone bleeds? All I asked was is a week too soon.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

you know when your hopes should be up? When you've missed a period and pee on a stick and it says positive. None of us here, can tell you how your body will be if/when you get pregnant. Some of us has implantation bleeding, some didn't. Every woman doesn't get that.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Or you can be a bitch somewhere else? I know enough to know what implant bleeding is. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You asking us? Try google and learn your body before trying to conceive

redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:31 PM
That was fast lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:36 PM

The answer is yes, it is too soon

Quoting Anonymous 1: Where did I say that everyone bleeds? All I asked was is a week too soon.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

you know when your hopes should be up? When you've missed a period and pee on a stick and it says positive. None of us here, can tell you how your body will be if/when you get pregnant. Some of us has implantation bleeding, some didn't. Every woman doesn't get that.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Or you can be a bitch somewhere else? I know enough to know what implant bleeding is. I just don't want to get my hopes up.
Quoting Anonymous 2: You asking us? Try google and learn your body before trying to conceive

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:37 PM

Implantation bleeding can happen in that time frame, but you wouldn't have additional hormones immediately, so the nausea isn't a pregnancy symptom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:05 PM
What was fast?

Quoting redneckmama4: That was fast lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)