Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am considering leaving my dh and children.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

Here is the deal. I just CANNOT do this ANY LONGER.

My dh and I got married at 16 (we are same age).

We only got married because I got pregnant.

So we had a dd, (call her Libbey).

So when Libbey was 3 I got pregnant with twins. We had call them Anna and Jack. When Libbey was 5 and Anna and Jack had just turned 2, my sister died. She had 3 children, call them Diana, Mark, and Frankie.

Diana was 7, Mark was 3, and Frankie was 2 weeks old. The husband also died, as they were in a huge car accident, the kids were with a sitter.

The husband's parents his only family were both dead and only I could take them in my side of the family.

So we changed from having 3 kids to 6. Which was insane.

So we have a 7 year old, a a 5 year old, a 3 year old, twins that were just turned 2, and an infant of only 2 weeks old.

My dh got a vasectomy, and silly me, I thought that was over and we weren't going to have any more kids, and when Diana was 9, and Libbey was 7, Mark was 5, Anna and Jack were 4, and the baby, Frankie was 2 years old I got a positive pregnancy test.

My dh was scared I cheated, maybe due to stress, and I have NEVER cheated and told him this was his kid, he cried and begged me to promise him I wasn't cheating I swore it and told him I was BEYOND HURT that he would think I lied.

We found out it was a girl, and named her Gabriella right away, and there were complications, and she died (stillbirth).

I became sad, depressed, and distant, meanwhile, he had a test done to make sure Gabriella was even his. It was.

I hated him for making them test some of her hair, she was dead.

I still HATE him.

So we stopped having sex, except for once in a while and one night we both got super drunk and he forgot to use a condom, even though the dr said the surgery had reversed itself, and that one time I got pregnant.

I had the baby, a boy call him Jason. And I don't even love him, that sounds horrible, I didn't want him, I don't want him, I take care of him but it's all automatic, I just want Gabriella back.

Anyway, I wrote a note, my stuff is packed in a suitcase under the bed. I am leaving and never coming back. I leave in three days.

I hate the stress of my home, I hate having this many children, I hate that little boy, I hate my dh and I just want to be on my own.

Going to this little resort I went to with my sister before she passed, and after I have picked a tiny town to live in and I have a job lined up. I may get a cat. I will be much happier all alone.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobear110
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:47 PM

First 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:48 PM
Well aren't you terrible
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:48 PM
So you are leaving your kids and your sisters kids with him because you are depressed and refuse to seek help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:49 PM
I'm sorry for what you have been through and that you feel this way.
I guess it would probably be better to not have you at all, then to have you there but resenting them every minute...

Have you considered some counseling first though? Hiring some help? Anything...
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Wow. That's quite a story.
jjessers
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:51 PM
Yeah, you suck big hairy monkey balls.
firespurity
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:51 PM
Have you sought therapy after losing your daughter? Have you told your husband how much resent his doubt?
chattycassie
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:52 PM

You need help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:52 PM
Then go. Your kids will be better off without sounding resenting their existence, which was your fault to begin with.
horcruxnumber8
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:54 PM
You're not considering, you've already got everything set up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)