• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If he is stuck in the living room, his stuff will be there, keep your brats out!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
My ex moved into his gfs home. He had a 2 bedroom place so when ds (14) went over there, he had his own room. But this new place is 3 bedroom and ex gf has 3 young kids (oldest is around 10, then a 6 year old and youngest is 2). So ds doesn't get a bedroom there. His bag goes in a corner in the living room. The problem is, the gf kids like to mess with ds stuff and when he gets mad, gf tells him not to leave his stuff out! Seriously, they can't even give him a closet to put his stuff in so of course his stuff is in the living room! Is he supposed to take his weekend bag to the bathroom with him? These are just a few things these kids have done

While in the bathroom, the 10 year old got on Facebook on his computer a posted (as if from him) "making the whole house sink with my pooping" and then made another post where "he" declared his love for a girl on his fb, just a friend, and tagged her in the post.

Put his shoes outside in the rain (only pair he had with him).

Took his phone, took pictures of him sleeping, his underpants (not the ones he was wearing) and texted them to random contacts in his phone.

They are constantly getting on his laptop to play games and get mad when he comes back and tells them to get off.

They have stolen candy from his bag

Hid school books

The youngest thinks it's funny to take his keys, and does it a lot

These are just a few. Everytime he complains, exs gf says "watch your stuff". Last time he replied "watch your brats". Ex got mad at him and expected me to ground him. I backed ds up. Idk what to do, my son is miserable there. He has no privacy and apparently ex and his gf are always in their room or ex is doing stuff for her so he isn't even spending much time with ds anyway.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:03 PM
And btw, by saying "keep your kids out", I mean out if his stuff, not the living room
Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:03 PM

how old is ds? is he old enough to decide if he wants to go or not?

mommytothree07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:04 PM
I wouldn't send him over
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:05 PM

She needs to find somewhere for his overnight bag to go that is not in the living room and she needs to control her children and punish them for their bad behaviors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:05 PM
14, we would have to go to court. A judge wouldn't suspend all visits but maybe have them less or order that ds must have a bedroom to use. I am really considering it. I hoped my ex would get his head out of his gf ass but that doesn't seem to be happening

Quoting Teeshann:

how old is ds? is he old enough to decide if he wants to go or not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:06 PM

See what the legal age is in your state for when your son can decide if he wants to stop over night visitation and go to court to have it changed. If he isn't the right age, then you go back to court and have it changed for him.

Marivilla
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:06 PM
Ugh I'd be so annoyed. Would your ex be ok with no overnight visits?
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:06 PM
I'd go back to court, poor kid.
MrsDukati
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:07 PM
I wouldn't make him go back. At 14 I'd think the judge would allow him to decide where he wants to sleep. Maybe the judge will allow only day visits, no overnights.
teri4lance
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:07 PM

I'd empower him to fuck with them back they need a taste of their own medicine. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)