• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Overly Emotional

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
It's been a rough week.

Last Friday, ny friend gave birth to a baby boy. He passed away yesterday. It wasn't unexpected. In fact, he beat many odds by surviving as long as he did.

But my heart is breaking for her. I have never been close to somebody who lost a chils before. I have no idea what to do for her or what to say. I am so lost.

On top of that- we have our own stresses at home. It's been a rough week for my 10 year old. I still haven't heard back about his testing results and I am getting anxious.

My 3 year old is refusing to listen. My 2 year old is just crying over brushing his teeth all day.

SO birthday is Sunday and he wants me to make dinner and a cake for him. Plus I still have to get a present.

Oh and then there is tomorrow where I have to make trick or treat bags, go shopping, and get ready for the chorus performance at the local high school football game for 10 year old.

Saturday we have like 4 halloween things to do.

Monday- I have to go like 10 places for Halloween stuff and still go to my mom's for dinner and trick or treating.

I already battle depression and anxiety and.....I feel like it is all roaring it's ugly head. I have been short tempered today. I have been feeling completely unloved by SO and totally embarrassed by something he did. But that's a whole other post.....

Can somebody just hold me? Cause I am seriously overwhelmed.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:10 PM

hugs

runningbear123
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I want to hear what SO did!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:19 PM
I think you should start saying no more often.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:19 PM
Lol me too.

Quoting runningbear123:

I want to hear what SO did!

.MiaBella.
by Mia on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:43 AM

*hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)