Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WE JUST LEASED A HORSE.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 90 Replies
1 mom liked this
For our daughter, which is also her main Christmas present. She was so excited and now my Aunt had to go and put a damper on things. She told my child that now mom and dad will be strapped for money and will struggle and she should've picked a different sport to do.

No worries I told my Aunt off, I reassured my DD but damn why do I have to have a family full of crazies!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FunAuntie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:53 PM
What breed? Morgan is my favorite. Horase teach kids so much; empathy, patience, carefulness, responsibility, companionship,and observation, not to mention physical skills. Congratulations!
FunAuntie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:54 PM
Horses
4ofSpades
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:54 PM

Is she showing the horse?

admsj5
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:55 PM
This was your aunts business how?
ShaMac
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:56 PM
We lease for my dd too. She loves it. Does your dd take lessons? How old is she? What type of riding does she do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:56 PM

Post a picture of the horse.

happymama2D
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:56 PM
Congratulations! Leasing is a fantastic way to test the waters of horse ownership! Very smart. How old is your daughter?
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:59 PM
4 moms liked this
I remember the Christmas when my dad bought me my first horse. I was 12. It was the best Christmas of my life.

I unwrapped a Breyer horse and they told me that the real deal was mine. We drove out to the barn later that day.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:02 PM
Congrats. Hope she has the time of her life with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:45 PM
A Quarter Horse. She is getting into reining and we leased the horse she's been taking lessons on.

Quoting FunAuntie: What breed? Morgan is my favorite. Horase teach kids so much; empathy, patience, carefulness, responsibility, companionship,and observation, not to mention physical skills. Congratulations!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)