Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Wh***s"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
As someone who has enjoyed having sex with multiple people (and would still enjoy it if I wasn't married), I'm ok with being labeled a "whore". I hate that word but whatever, I like sex so if I'm ever single again I will be that whore.

What I don't understand is why some people think that women who enjoy sex with multiple people "don't respect themselves" or have "low self esteem." That may be true for some but couldn't be further from the truth for me.

I love myself a lot, in fact aside from my son, I'm my most favorite person. Because I love myself, I indulge with what I want. Some people like to shop, some people like chocolate, I like the thrill of the chase and sex with new guys. I get bored easily so being married has been a journey. I love my husband and would never cheat on him but I do secretly miss going out, catching a good looking guy to have fun with and then doing it all over again when I feel like it. Variety is the spice of life after all lol.

So is there anyone else out there who enjoys being a "whore" and does it not because you don't value yourself but because you just want to?

And to others, why do you think you have to have low self esteem to enjoy having sex with multiple people?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:49 PM
Good for you.
ElephantShoez
by GoGoWaffleMaker on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:49 PM
So weird knowing a married woman wrote this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:50 PM

If it makes you happy than whatever. Just not something I would do. I try not to judge other people's lives.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:50 PM
Will according to cm I'm a whore because I want a Virgin on my wedding night.

I enjoyed sex with a few partners before I married. But honestly I don't care how many people you fuck it's your body not mine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:52 PM
I don't think most people have an issue with women being in intimate long-term, stable relationships. When it gets nasty is when it turns into one-night stands and multiple baby daddies. When a woman is comfortable jumping into a man's bed after knowing him 2 weeks, or heck, even two months...that's disgusting. I enjoy sex too, but it's only enjoyable when it's with someone I have a future with.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I was a whore and loved it. I fucked like a man and used men like they used women, I don't regret it at all, let us whored unite!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:54 PM

popcorn

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:56 PM
You have some serious daddy issues
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:56 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

MarisaD21
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Riiiiiiiiiight.... :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)