Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some help!!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:04 PM
  • 15 Replies
I need some healthy quick recipes that are toddler friendly. My toddler is kind of a picky eater and I'm getting bored eating the same foods over and over again.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Try Pinterest. There are thousands of ideas there.

Luvbeinamommy10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:18 PM
I'm actually looking on there now and found a couple already :)

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Try Pinterest. There are thousands of ideas there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:28 PM

what is your little one refusing to eat?  then I can give you ideas.

Luvbeinamommy10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:35 PM
She's really picky when it comes to fruit, the only kind of fruit she'll eat is bananas. Also she's not too adventorous when it comes to veggies, I can get her to eat broccoli and I have recently discovered she loves Brussel sprouts which made me very happy :) I really need ways to trick her into eating her veggies and fruits.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:40 PM

have you tried casseroles/hot dishes?  

Quoting Luvbeinamommy10: She's really picky when it comes to fruit, the only kind of fruit she'll eat is bananas. Also she's not too adventorous when it comes to veggies, I can get her to eat broccoli and I have recently discovered she loves Brussel sprouts which made me very happy :) I really need ways to trick her into eating her veggies and fruits.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

tsatske2
by Latricia on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:40 PM

Will she eat raw veggies with dip? 

Luvbeinamommy10
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:42 PM
I haven't made a whole lot of them mainly tater tot hot dish but, I'm looking for some recipes for hot dishes that would probably be the best way to sneak veggies in.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Luvbeinamommy10: She's really picky when it comes to fruit, the only kind of fruit she'll eat is bananas. Also she's not too adventorous when it comes to veggies, I can get her to eat broccoli and I have recently discovered she loves Brussel sprouts which made me very happy :) I really need ways to trick her into eating her veggies and fruits.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:43 PM

I would also do eggs, french toast, pancakes all with some peanut butter toast....tuna, pasta, peas cold salad is good

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:44 PM

I can give you plenty of ideas...how about I PM you?

Quoting Luvbeinamommy10: I haven't made a whole lot of them mainly tater tot hot dish but, I'm looking for some recipes for hot dishes that would probably be the best way to sneak veggies in.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:44 PM
Its hard to imagine your life.

I raised my babies in a time where Google was not there.

Just try different things within your doctor's recommendations.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)