Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

November!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:06 AM
  • 51 Replies

Halloween is over! I'm ready to start focusing on the upcoming holidays. And hoping my seasonal insomnia comes to an end. What are you looking forward to?

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WoodenMittens
by Zorak on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Spring
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:09 AM
The Trolls movie coming out and Thanksgiving. Which I already have a menu and a grocery list for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:19 AM
Colder weather. This +60° in October is crazy! Bring on the snow!
Plus Thanksgiving with the in-laws (which fil had two toes removed over the past week. Curious how they're going to heal)
Plus Christmas. Which I'm starting to feel homesick about already
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:23 AM

I am ready for spring and summer to come again. I hate the long dark nights, the cold, and the rain. Still Halloween here for about another 1 1/2hrs.

.MiaBella.
by Mia on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:23 AM

More holidays and cooler weather!

LadyGigi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:25 AM

You don't enjoy the cooler weather? The holidays? Or is there something happening for you in the spring?

Quoting WoodenMittens: Spring

LadyGigi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:26 AM

I love Thanksgiving. I don't have a lot of family but I enjoy the cooking and hope I'm making nice memories for my children.

Quoting Ted1242: The Trolls movie coming out and Thanksgiving. Which I already have a menu and a grocery list for.

LadyGigi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:28 AM

Tell me about! High of 85 here this week! Good to see someone who actually likes their in-laws.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Colder weather. This +60° in October is crazy! Bring on the snow! Plus Thanksgiving with the in-laws (which fil had two toes removed over the past week. Curious how they're going to heal) Plus Christmas. Which I'm starting to feel homesick about already

LadyGigi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:32 AM

I'm definitely looking forward to summer, too. I sometimes have to make an effort to slow down and enjoy things meanwhile, pick an upcoming thing to look forward to rather than focusing on something that's so far away.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I am ready for spring and summer to come again. I hate the long dark nights, the cold, and the rain. Still Halloween here for about another 1 1/2hrs.

LadyGigi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:34 AM

My favorite thing about the cooler weather is that I can COOK. I don't have central a/c and even cooking on the stovetop was miserable in the summer. Forget about baking anything. I've never lived anywhere without central a/c until recently.

Quoting .MiaBella.:

More holidays and cooler weather!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)