Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F Obama/HILLARY care!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
It's going up 50% in my state. My annual income is only 62,000 ( before expenses amd taxes) and the cheapest medical for my family right now is $400 a month until I get to 13,000. So $ 400 PLUS ALL medical expenses until I get to $13,000!

Can't afford medical that will probably be over my total income . This is just ONE way clinton will continue to destroy America and the economy. Don't even get me started on safety and security. If you vote for Hillary SHAME ON YOU!

Either you are a complete moron or A selfish bastard .
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:54 AM
A stupid selfish bastard
SusieCarmichael
by NotARugrat on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:55 AM
Ok
SlightlyPerfect
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I got a full-time job just to pay for mine. I hear you completely.

We're in that "gap" that you're in. No subsidies. We pay everything privately and at full price. Cheapest plan _right now_ is $350/month with $7500 deductible. That's what I was paying before I gave up and asked for a promotion.

Yet I'm still voting for Clinton. There's no way I want Trump in there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:33 AM
Get a good job with company supplied benes
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a great job with company benefits, been here 7 years. When I started I had an HMO, it was amazing. I spent about $700 out of pocket to have my first child including all co-payments and deductables. My 2nd child was after Obamacare and I paid about 4K out of pocket to have her. Now I am expecting twins, now ultrasounds are no longer covered and they are charging 100% off all medical visits to be billed after the babies are born. Again same company.. just trying to "keep up" with goverment health care. I can't wait to see how much we will spend on the twins.

But.. no job no problem.. free babies for all!

Quoting Anonymous 2: Get a good job with company supplied benes

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:43 AM
2 moms liked this
I never said it would be free. The affordable care act (the true name of the system) changed the face of health care. Part of that is the selections made by your employer. Mine still offers reasonable benefits and I have an HSA to pay some of the balances.

Quoting Careeka22:

I have a great job with company benefits, been here 7 years. When I started I had an HMO, it was amazing. I spent about $700 out of pocket to have my first child including all co-payments and deductables. My 2nd child was after Obamacare and I paid about 4K out of pocket to have her. Now I am expecting twins, now ultrasounds are no longer covered and they are charging 100% off all medical visits to be billed after the babies are born. Again same company.. just trying to "keep up" with goverment health care. I can't wait to see how much we will spend on the twins.

But.. no job no problem.. free babies for all!

Quoting Anonymous 2: Get a good job with company supplied benes

macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:45 AM
6 moms liked this

1)  Premiums were always being raised prior to the Affordable Care Act.

2)  Greedy insurance companies raise the rates not Obama.

3)  If we rescind the Affordable Care Act, what will you tell the millions who lose coverage?  Some who will be ineligible to get insurance any other way due to pre-existing conditions or life time maxes?

Popseeko
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:45 AM
We should just go to a single payer system.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:45 AM

How is it you don't get free healthcare at that low income? Do you have other income like child support?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:48 AM
I work for state, completely free bcbs for everyone in our family

Ya id be pissed to if something like that happened to us.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)