Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM is the worst

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
She wants dh to lower CS. We said we will if you start being more active in your dd's life. She said ok but we have to bring her to her because she can't afford to travel. Not gonna happen. I mean, we'll take sd to visit but we would have to get a hotel and they could only be together supervised. It wouldn't make sense to lower CS for that. It would cost more for the trip than what she pays in CS(234 a month).

When dh said no she said he's being unfair and cruel πŸ™„
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AmaliaD
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
So she only has supervised visit. And lives far away and can't provide transportation. Typical. Lame. I wouldn't even think about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

Boo freaking hoo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM
Your scenario: well it stinks for her and she will have to figure it out.

But seriously, what is with all of these bm posts today?
Shaken1976
by Emerald Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:49 PM
There will always be BM and SM posts as long as there are BMs and SMs.

I have two awesome step kids. Obviously their mom had something to do with that. I may not parent the same way she does or always see where she is coming from on certain things. But I honestly can't complain. I mean...I guess I could...but anything I could complain about would be petty and ridiculous.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Your scenario: well it stinks for her and she will have to figure it out.

But seriously, what is with all of these bm posts today?
Shabby_Chic
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:52 PM

Wanna compare?  My ex filed to get rid of all support, said I can carry medical, did give me the tax deductions because he knew he'd have his butt handed to him if we go to court over thousands in back medical and he hasn't seen or talked to or had anything to do with our kids for 3 years... 

He refuses to sign over custody to me, though.  No reason, just likes control and feels he can use him having any legal against me if I do something he disagrees with - assuming he finds out since he's never around.  And he won't make visitation at the kids' discretion (both teens) because... well, they really want to see him he thinks. He wants the opportunity to still see them. Even though he's aware they want nothing to do with him because of him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)