Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**UPDATE**Children of Pedophiles *trigger*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I'm just wondering how common this is and the effect it has on the children? My daughter made friends with a child whose father is a pedophile. He raped two little girls under the age of 7. My daughter is never allowed over there of course. But I feel bad for this little girl. I can't imagine she has very many friends over something that was not even her fault. I know CPS has been involved numerous occaisions regarding her. Anyone else grew up like this?

UPDATE: The man in my neighborhood was just found dead behind a grocery store. Self inflicted gun shot to the head. Apparently he was caught sexually abusing a twelve year old girl. Coward. He knew he was going to jail. I feel for those babies though. God only knows what he did to them.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this
The mom still allows him in her home? I do feel bad for the kid but I also question the other parent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:08 PM
I'm the child of a pedophile but no one knew at the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Just don't let the kids be alone ever. My cousin molested me when we were just "playing". My Dad started in when I was older, but just don't leave your child alone with the other child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:09 PM
She married this man and had 2 kids with him! This little girl being one of them. And I do too. I know she is a "recovering" addict, but still. I would never allow any man like that around my babies.

Quoting Anonymous 2: The mom still allows him in her home? I do feel bad for the kid but I also question the other parent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:10 PM
I don't. She has been over but I have made them play downstairs where I can see them. I worry about that too.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Just don't let the kids be alone ever. My cousin molested me when we were just "playing". My Dad started in when I was older, but just don't leave your child alone with the other child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:11 PM
I'm sorry I can't even imagine.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm the child of a pedophile but no one knew at the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:12 PM
You are better than me. I don't think I would allowed for this girl to be alone with my child. If she was abused by her parents, she might do it to other kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:12 PM
Did he molest you or other children only?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm the child of a pedophile but no one knew at the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:13 PM
I don't allow them alone. I'm already paranoid. I was raped by an uncle around this age. I just feel sorry for this child.

Quoting Anonymous 5: You are better than me. I don't think I would allowed for this girl to be alone with my child. If she was abused by her parents, she might do it to other kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:15 PM

I am the child of a pedophile. My biological father raped my two oldest brothers before I was born. My mother stayed for a while longer. She was pregnant with my older brother at the time. I came along 4 years later. He raised me for two years (I don't remember). Then I was sent to live with an uncle and aunt and did so until adulthood. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)