Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 months old, only six teeth?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I feel like my ds should have way more teeth by now! Is this normal? He was a late bloomer as well..9 months.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:43 PM
😬
rachel216
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:43 PM
My son is 9 months and just got his first tooth a few weeks ago but my girls had a mouth full of teeth by 1yr so every baby is different and I think it's probably normal. Have you seen a dentist?
Roo1234
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:44 PM
I wouldn't worry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:46 PM
Nope. I should though! He will freeak out probably lol

Quoting rachel216: My son is 9 months and just got his first tooth a few weeks ago but my girls had a mouth full of teeth by 1yr so every baby is different and I think it's probably normal. Have you seen a dentist?
xoch86
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:47 PM

My daughter is 15 months, and only has the two front bottom teeth, and only a few days ago I saw half a MOLAR popped out. So in all she has 3 1/2 teeth..

Crazy part about it is I can see a bunch of her top front teeth, they are so close to coming out, but then again, I've been saying that for months! 

Theyre just late bloomers with teeth.. I've hear that the later they come out, the healthier they will be. I'm crossing my finger for that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:48 PM
Good to know :)

Quoting xoch86:

My daughter is 15 months, and only has the two front bottom teeth, and only a few days ago I saw half a MOLAR popped out. So in all she has 3 1/2 teeth..

Crazy part about it is I can see a bunch of her top front teeth, they are so close to coming out, but then again, I've been saying that for months! 

Theyre just late bloomers with teeth.. I've hear that the later they come out, the healthier they will be. I'm crossing my finger for that!

Donna.June
by Pigpen on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:50 PM
One of my dds didn't get her first tooth until 16 or 17 months. She was a late bloomer, with walking too.

But, now she's 8 and doing well!

blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 4:52 PM
My third didn't get his first tooth until he was 13 months old. He had 4 teeth at 18 months.
rachel216
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 8:59 AM
Quoting Anonymous 1: Nope. I should though! He will freeak out probably lol

Quoting rachel216: My son is 9 months and just got his first tooth a few weeks ago but my girls had a mouth full of teeth by 1yr so every baby is different and I think it's probably normal. Have you seen a dentist?
I'd go to a pediatric dentist. I love ours I schedule all the kids at the same time and we're in and out within a reasonable amount of time!
wrangleminions
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 9:01 AM
My dd got her first tooth at 9 months, I wouldn't worry about it.. every baby is different
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)