Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your kids getting this year?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Is it a lot?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Nope he's not getting a lot. His birthday is in January so gotta save some stuff for his birthday.
southernwldchld
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:40 PM

We have a bigger family this year, we'll probably go with our standard of three-five gifts for each kiddo though. Although, I'm strongly considering breaking our electronic rule this year. I'm wanting to grab the two youngests an hp stream for their first laptop type device. And I kind of want to get my oldest ds a ps4 so he'll lay off of mine already.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:27 PM
Bump
caustinb
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:28 PM
They need new bikes. I don't really have a lot of ideas other than that. We don't go too crazy.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:28 PM

We'll find out when we go shopping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:30 PM
Art supplies, gift cards, and cash. Won't be a ton, we do more for birthdays than Xmas.
Easedropping
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:31 PM

A trip to Great Wolf Lodge. 

DD is getting a pad for graphic design that attaches to her laptop and some drawing supplies. 

Not sure what DS is getting yet. He doesn't have any preference right now. So DH and I are looking around. Possibly something to do with computer programing or building electronics. 

mrsmamab
by Lacye on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:32 PM
Shit if I know to be honest. The kids haven't given any indication on what they want and the things we know they would like are out of our budget.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:33 PM
I only have one kid to buy for so he'll get a good bit. I haven't even started thinking about exactly what though.
Sissy-Smurf
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:33 PM

My son is only six and my daughter is two - so I'm not gonna go too over-board with them. One big gift a piece. My daughter's gift is going to be a kitchen. I already bought her the tea set and dish set that comes with it. I think probably five gifts each for toys and I'm going to buy them both about six outfits a piece but I don't consider the clothes gifts. So, I dunno.. I think I'm with that other poster - I'll see when I get the chance to go back out shopping again.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)