Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super TMI question about bj's....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Ok so I love to give DH bj's (and obviously he loves receiving) but I have an extremely sensitive gag reflex...
I ordered some numbing spray that works alright, but I feel like it could be better, and it seems to wear off pretty quickly (sometimes before we are done).
Anyone else with a serious gag issue? What have you found that helps?!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveRunLaugh
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:25 PM
No gag issue here..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:26 PM

I have a really bad gag reflex. I don't give DH bjs much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:26 PM
I literally gag at everything. I can't even eat fruit because the texture of it makes me gag... It is incredibly annoying!!

Quoting LoveRunLaugh: No gag issue here..
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:26 PM
Have you tried swallowing? Get him back as far as you can before you gag, then swallow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:26 PM
Don't go so deep
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:27 PM
It starts as soon as I put him in my mouth. It's not about when he finishes...

Quoting Danesmommy1: Have you tried swallowing? Get him back as far as you can before you gag, then swallow.
lowencope
by ❤️Lucy 💋 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I have a normal gag reflex and have been told im fairly decent at giving bjs. If you're using your hand also, the mouth doesn't have to do that much work. If you twist your palm on the shaft as you're going up and down on the head, he'll go crazy. Trust me ;-)
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:29 PM
I don't mean swallow his ejaculate, I mean just use your muscles like you're swallowing.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It starts as soon as I put him in my mouth. It's not about when he finishes...

Quoting Danesmommy1: Have you tried swallowing? Get him back as far as you can before you gag, then swallow.
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:30 PM
Suck the head and let your hands stroke the shaft. You don't have to take him all the way in you know....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:30 PM
Oh I do that already. There's not much I haven't done lol he just really likes when I go deeper (and I do too) but I can't very much at all.

Quoting lowencope: I have a normal gag reflex and have been told im fairly decent at giving bjs. If you're using your hand also, the mouth doesn't have to do that much work. If you twist your palm on the shaft as you're going up and down on the head, he'll go crazy. Trust me ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)