Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid technology and passwords

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:31 PM
  • 16 Replies
Well im not new but i had to start over because of switching phones and my inability to remember passwords and passcodes for anything. Now to get to used to typing with a small keyboard. Id say who i was but it really isnt gonna matter. I just wanted to put it out there incase anyone would say something about being a newbie...
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:33 PM
Last Pass is your friend
dreamingtree81
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:35 PM
Whats that

Quoting Anonymous 1: Last Pass is your friend
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:39 PM
password reset.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:48 PM
You couldn't have a reset sent to your email?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 2, 2016 at 8:40 AM
It's a password creator and vault. All you have to remember is your master password

Quoting dreamingtree81: Whats that

Quoting Anonymous 1: Last Pass is your friend
September-days
by on Nov. 2, 2016 at 9:50 AM
Umm get a browser that saves your passwords. My SO signs up for everything using my opera browser , so when he forgets his password I can look it up for him. Opera syncs on all 3 of my devices and I can look up any password no matter where I am.
dreamingtree81
by Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 1:33 PM
Nope because i just remained logged in and it had been so long foe everything, i longer remember what they all were.

Quoting Anonymous 3: You couldn't have a reset sent to your email?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 2, 2016 at 1:34 PM
One upper case, one lowercase, at least 10 characters including one number, and one special character.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 2, 2016 at 1:39 PM
All you had to do was have Cafemom send you a code to reset your password. They send it to your email and you reset the password. That's the case with almost every app and every website known to mankind. You setting up a new account for reasons that aren't even reasons is suspect and I'm sure you are one of the former trolls/catfish. Your new SN will be remembered as "watch out for her".
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I forget my passwords all the time. I'm always resetting them. Mostly because every website has so many different requirements. Ive started to just make them all the same. Even though i hate the extra numbers or special characters.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)