Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What will you be getting your kids for Christmas this year?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies
??
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:12 AM
I know my 7 yr old wants a little live pet snuggles from Santa so she will get that. Aside from that I don't know yet for her.

My 11 yr old is getting an iPod touch and probably some other small stuff. Again, not sure yet.
702girly
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Not a fucking thing because my kids aren't spoiled brats and I'm a better mother than all of you! And if they ask for anything, I'll beat the fuck out of them!

Not really but that's how some people on here sound to me. Lol I haven't started shopping yet.
V35
by Veronica. on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:14 AM
A BB8 droid. He's going to love it. This thing is half toy and half pet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:17 AM
My DS just got a t.v. and new 3DS game for an early Christmas and Birthday present from us. Santa will be bringing him a new PS3 and 3 games and clothes.
mischele
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:18 AM
Want present ds16 gets money, dd11 gets monster high dolls, ds9 BB gun, dd7 baby alive.
Trouser.Mouse
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:19 AM
Not sure. All I know is that my 21 year old wants a PS4 game and my 14 year old wants an MP3 player. They never ask for much. I have 7 kids to shop for so they need to start giving me ideas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:24 AM
Bump
CannotCount
by It's Misspelt on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:28 AM
Stuff I bought for my two kids

Some FNAF building sets
Lego Elves sets
The Elsa Ice Castle Lego set
Some dragon toys
Dragon colouring book
Some good pencil crayons
Some shopkins sets
Enchanted Forest board game
Tell Tale game
Some little outfit sets for DDs doll
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:33 AM
15 yr old sister I got a camera, new bedding set, Pikachu bank, watch, coloring book and pencils, 2 necklaces.
14 yr old sister I got her a new phone, new bedding set, make up, nail supplies (some polish, a nail kit, nail dryer) coloring book and pencils and some jewelry.
Ds8 I got a couple science and robot kits, bedding set, pogo jumper and some small Lego sets, books
Ds5 i got new bedding set, pogo jumper, small Lego sets and lego people, a spiderman bank, planet and constellation ceiling stickers, books, and 2 other things idr.
Ds3 I got bedding set, pogo jumper, duplos, those magnet tile things, wooden puzzles and still working on the last couple things.
Dd got two my little pony toys, a magic castle stuffed set (idr the name), cups, books, unicorn pillow pet, and I made her a MLP fleece blanket.
I have smaller filler gifts to get still but I'm mostly finished, going to wrap this weekend since I'm not allowed to do much else (supposed to rest my foot as I sprained it.. don't kind since it hurts like hell to walk!) We're hoping to hit more sales/clearance to buy some more card and board games as family gifts, were still below budget right now which I'm shocked at but I found really good deals this year. I may even have enough left to get dh the new phone he's been mentioning for the past 3 months.. if not I don't mind going a bit over budget for it since we had a little extra come in than expected.
ElvinCephalopod
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:35 AM

a house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)