• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awaiting the Republican protesters...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
2 moms liked this

When abortion remains completely legal...

And there's no wall...

Y'all will realize that Donald played you, because it was good for business.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firespurity
by Emerald Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:16 AM
They don't. Abortion will remain legal. Access to abortions is good for business, it keeps women at work. He's a business man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:20 AM
Pretty sure there won't be protests.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:22 AM

Maybe not in public, nor anywhere near what us Libs are capable of, but I'm pretty sure CM will be lit.

But maybe they'll be too proud to admit they got played.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Pretty sure there won't be protests.

ThatDancerGirl
by ResidentTrollđź’† on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:23 AM
I think protests are more likely to happen when he's not re-elected
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:25 AM
Too stupid ro recognize it or too proud to admit it. The states that elected him have been floundering forever under republican leadership, and no one seems to take the hint.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Maybe not in public, nor anywhere near what us Libs are capable of, but I'm pretty sure CM will be lit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:26 AM
2 moms liked this
EVERY voter has the potential to get "played"... Politician say what they need to say to get elected and that's the risk of the game.

I'll survive.
And I sure as hell won't be burning any American flags or destroying anyone's property for that matter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:28 AM

I think it would be best if we all took the hint, regardless of party. Our leadership is failing us. As cliche as it sounds, we need to take our country back and choose strong, capable leadership. This isn't going to fix itself.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Too stupid ro recognize it or too proud to admit it. The states that elected him have been floundering forever under republican leadership, and no one seems to take the hint.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:29 AM
I'm just curious how is it good for business for him to spend millions of of his own pocket to run a campaign for a position that pays WAY less than the one he had?? Especially if in his first 100 days, he puts lifetime bans on former white house officials from becoming lobbyists?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:30 AM

I'm glad you recognize that fact. So many do not and buy into everything their promised.

Personally, I don't approve of destruction of property and burning flags. There are more effective ways of protesting and getting a message across.

Quoting Anonymous 4: EVERY voter has the potential to get "played"... Politician say what they need to say to get elected and that's the risk of the game. I'll survive. And I sure as hell won't be burning any American flags or destroying anyone's property for that matter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

The puppet masters always win. They own both candidates. 

It's the dumbass issues that divide us and make it easy for them.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)