• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman Wants To Marry A Tree

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Woman Wants To Marry A Tree

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tsatske2
by Latricia on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:11 AM

I talk to trees. They talk to me, too, though they don't speak in words, they speak in emoticons. My first crush was on a tree, when I was about 12. Oh, wait, did I mention that I am certifiably, diagnoised crazy, psczophrenic to be exact? Maybe she is too? just a thought.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Well I don't see the tree moving in with her any time soon, maybe a tree house, but that seems invasive. I think the tree needs to consider it's life span compared to a human. Plus I heard the tree has all kinds of things coming and going at all hours, has really had it's nuts all over the place for years, and even caught termites from a dirty woodpile. I'm stumped on how consummating that marriage would happen.

I also heard she is sleeping on the trees cousin, and rubs her butt on whatever wood happens to be lying around the dining room table. I just don't think they are prepared for marriage, but who am I to judge, leaf it up to them.
tsatske2
by Latricia on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:31 AM

Yea, she said she had sex with the tree once a week. She described rubbing her breasts on the tree, but other than that, what does that mean? And is she naked in the park? How has she not been arrested?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well I don't see the tree moving in with her any time soon. I think the tree needs to consider it's life span compared to a human. Plus I heard the tree has all kinds of things coming and going at all hours, and has really had less it's nuts all over the place. I'm stumped on how consummating that marriage would happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:34 AM
This takes free hugging to a new level BUT there is a fetish for people who enjoy fucking trees or "being fucked by a tree"

Pretty much a chick uses a tree branch as a dildo...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 4:35 AM
Lol I edited a bit. That just sounds like it would chafe really bad.

Quoting tsatske2:

Yea, she said she had sex with the tree once a week. She described rubbing her breasts on the tree, but other than that, what does that mean? And is she naked in the park? How has she not been arrested?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well I don't see the tree moving in with her any time soon. I think the tree needs to consider it's life span compared to a human. Plus I heard the tree has all kinds of things coming and going at all hours, and has really had less it's nuts all over the place. I'm stumped on how consummating that marriage would happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 5:53 AM
You haven't seen the woman who is married to an amusement park ride? I've seen that woman on two different shows...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 5:59 AM
I bet their marriage has more ups and downs than most. She is probably just in it for the thrill.

Quoting Anonymous 4: You haven't seen the woman who is married to an amusement park ride? I've seen that woman on two different shows...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:02 AM
2 options here.

She is mentally ill
She is looking for attention.

That's it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:09 AM
Yep...hot coffee out the nose...😂

Quoting Anonymous 2: I bet their marriage has more ups and downs than most. She is probably just in it for the thrill.

Quoting Anonymous 4: You haven't seen the woman who is married to an amusement park ride? I've seen that woman on two different shows...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)