• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for breakfast?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:54 AM
  • 14 Replies
I'm making homemade chocolate chip waffles and bacon.
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tsatske2
by Latricia on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:56 AM

That sounds wonderful. Yesterday we went to waffle house. I told my DDIL that I was upset with her and with DSIL. I told her, I really, REALLY like eating out. I enjoy the experience. I enjoy sitting at a table with people I love and having their undivided attention and chatting. And her and DSIL are such good cooks they are ruining the experience for me! WH hashbrowns were  not nearly as good as DSILs.

Sondi7
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:57 AM
Oatmeal
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:57 AM
Nothing, a can of Sunkist.
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:58 AM
Whole wheat cinnamon raisin toast with Greek yogurt cream cheese and sliced bananas. Strawberries on the side. Vanilla latte.
bleumonster
by Emerald Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM
We are on our way lol.

I was contemplating Burger King pancakes.
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:13 AM
Huh?

Quoting tsatske2:

That sounds wonderful. Yesterday we went to waffle house. I told my DDIL that I was upset with her and with DSIL. I told her, I really, REALLY like eating out. I enjoy the experience. I enjoy sitting at a table with people I love and having their undivided attention and chatting. And her and DSIL are such good cooks they are ruining the experience for me! WH hashbrowns were  not nearly as good as DSILs.

tsatske2
by Latricia on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:16 AM

tldr: DSILs hash browns are better than waffle houses. esp. the veggies he cooks up to put on top of them.

Quoting silverdawn99: Huh?
Quoting tsatske2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:33 AM
It is only 6:30 so nothing for at least 4 hours.
snowflakes16
by Soul🔥 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:45 AM
Why so long

Quoting Anonymous 1: It is only 6:30 so nothing for at least 4 hours.
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:46 AM
Coffee and a bagel with cream cheese.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)