Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For all Latinas in here: how do you see Trump's wall?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:35 AM
  • 37 Replies

so Trump is determined to build a wall at the Mexican border...

how do you see this decision for yourself and your kids?

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:36 AM
He needs to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:36 AM
If people are here legally why would it matter to them?
P3r50n_
by Das weir on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:42 AM
5 moms liked this
It probably won't affect me personally, but I think it's stupid.
Everything that's happening reminds me of hitler.
His supporters have been rearing their ugly heads in support of his nonsense.
I'm not a Hilary supporter either, but I try and keep myself grounded and not bicker or become a "keyboard warrior". No need to go anonymous either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:16 AM
Something needs to be done to control illegal immigration. The wall just seems ridiculous. I am Mexican American. It wil not affect me at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:20 AM

A wall, especially the kind that he is proposing, would have a HORRIBLE impact on the environment and wildlife. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Trump got 30% of the Hispanic vote. They weren't afraid of Trump's threats and comments against illegal immigrants. Why would this be? Why aren't they scared?

Well, maybe like many others, they didn't have faith in the Democratic party. Why on earth would they think that? I mean, Republicans talk the talk all the time about getting illegal immigrants out of the country... but, the Democrats walk the walk.

Under the Obama administration, more immigrants were deported over every.other.president before him.  Two and a half million (plus) deportations under Obama.  That's up 23% from George W. Bush. Currently, Homeland Security is going after women and children in the country illegally while they are trying to seek asylum from the violence in Central America.

Is Trump the answer for Hispanics?  No, of course not.  The Republican party is not the answer.  But is it any wonder why Hispanics are disillusioned with the Democratic party?  The party that is supposed to be for the people, but is actually just as corrupt and for big business and corporations (if not more) as the Republicans?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:50 AM
Expensive and ineffective. In other words, an impotent and expensive symbol. It won't effect me, but it won't address illegal immigration either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:57 AM
It doesn't effect or my family.

I think he is missing his mark.

For years illegal drug runners have been using a series of under ground tunnels to smuggle drugs & people for years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:15 AM
4 moms liked this

Why is when people speak of illegal immigrants they only bring up Mexicans as if they are the only ones who come here illegally?

Koraya
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:16 AM

just like P3r50n said, Trump also reminds me A LOT of Hitler!

and BTW, why did you felt the need to go anonymous? are you ashamed?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)