Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will a man stay with a woman because she gives good head?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
When I first started dating my bf I told him I view BJs as more of foreplay but I don't like to give them all the time or anything. I don't like staying down there forever and it gets tiresome. I meant it.

Well, the first time we had sex, it was good. I decided to give him some head when we did it again. Well, he was basically like blown away (no pun intended) and said women he's been with don't know what they're doing but I do. I was a little surprised to hear this.

Anyway, he always gets off faster when I go down on him. Even if he just came... He just loves it. Last night he told me im cream of the crop and have major skills. I do tend to give him more blowjobs because it does turn me on that he likes it so much. But sometimes I wonder if this is the glue holding us together. We don't fight and are compatible in a lot of ways... I just feel I've created a monster.

So, ask your DH or SO or whatever.... Does a man stay for good head??? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:16 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:17 AM
I know mine doesn't. Haven't given a bj in a year.
Zengirl79
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:20 AM

Dumb.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:20 AM

I've heard guys say that you should only stay with a woman if she gives you head every morning when you wake up. So yeah, I'm sure there's some dude out there who stays only for the blow jobs lol.

mommaof697
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:24 AM

mine doesn't. In 20 yrs I can count on 1 hand how many  times I have given him a bj.

momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:25 AM
2 moms liked this
If he's that shallow and stupid, yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:25 AM
Some will. I doubt most adults would actually put up with a bad partner for it.
On another note, you know he could be saying that stuff so you'll keep doing it, right? Lol
Men will stoke a lady's ego to get what they want, too. You're the best ever, baby.
I've had s few times where dh pissed me off so much I just remind myself that he gives really good head, at least.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:27 AM
He's njt that type really. He's a man of few words and he doesn't bullshit.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Some will. I doubt most adults would actually put up with a bad partner for it.
On another note, you know he could be saying that stuff so you'll keep doing it, right? Lol
Men will stoke a lady's ego to get what they want, too. You're the best ever, baby.
I've had s few times where dh pissed me off so much I just remind myself that he gives really good head, at least.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband said that if all you have to offer is good head, then no it's not good enough reason to stay with someone.
Caramel824
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:29 AM
Well mines says I can't suck it!!and I love my lips 👄 so I don't do it to just anybody!!!and he's been stalking me since 2009!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)