Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your kids picky about their clothes?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:01 AM
  • 6 Replies

DS8 suddenly won't wear all of his sporty stuff (Nike and Puma shirts, certain sweatpants/ track pants). He's very picky and will only wear more "classic" styles including jeans, khakis, sweaters.  He also likes Abercrombie stuff that was handed down from his brothers. I bought him so much stuff that he just won't wear now;ugh! It's frustrating. I'll see if he changes his tune and if not try selling the stuff on consignment. Are your kids picky about their clothes?

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Maddogsmommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:04 AM
Yes! But my son only wants to wear the soft sporty type stuff. He hates when things are too big. He'd rather things fit tight. He's pretty particular.
PeppermintyTea
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM
My boys one is pickier than the other, but they have their own styles so if one has something the other prefers they just switch (they're twins).

DD doesn't like shorts, and if something is a plain neutral color she says it's ugly or boyish? She has a plain gray tunic that she won't wear to school because it "looks like a boy's shirt"...
MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Only my 5 year old
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:37 AM

not at all.. Socks yes. He doesnt like the way certain socks feel. Drives me crazy. But clothes, he doesnt care, what ever's clean.

momwriter
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Oh, I forgot about the socks issue. My son has that, too. It drives me nuts!

Quoting 2lilanklebiters:

not at all.. Socks yes. He doesnt like the way certain socks feel. Drives me crazy. But clothes, he doesnt care, what ever's clean.

momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:46 AM
My dd (6) absolutely refuses to wear jeans. She says they're uncomfortable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)