Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?! Wow!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
So my wonderful mother told me I should have an abortion! I have a 27 month old, a 15 month old, and am currently 7 months pregnant. I waited until recently to tell her that she will have one last grandchild from me(I'm getting fixed after this one) and she literally said I should go abort! I'm in so much shock, well not really shocked, but flabbergasted over this! She said I need to go have an abortion and get fixed! I'm disgusted at my mother! Have any of you women been through this?! I'm at a loss of what to say! I'm pro-choice but I'm pro-life for my body. And she knows this! I'm just in shock right now I suppose.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:27 AM
I had my kids pretty much that close together. No one said anything to me about it.

Hugs.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:28 AM
At 7 months? Wow. Just tell her you're happy & not to mention it again.
KeepOnTryin
by Melissa on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM
I'm sorry, dear. Here's a hug for you cause that's all I've got. ((hugs))
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM

I'd tell her peace.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM

I feel like it needs to be asked... is she supporting you?

AmiJanell
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

What's going on that she thinks that?  I think it's pretty harsh... but I don't think people say it for no reason.... can you not afford the kids you have? Are you failing at the parenting thing? What's got her upset?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM
I'm sorry :( just stay away from her and if she asks, tell her she isn't accepting of the new baby, you don't want anything to do with her :(
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM

How broke are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:30 AM
No. My mom didn't want me pregnant with my fourth after I'd just spent the previous 2 years having 2 babies, but when she fund out I wasn't having anymore babies because I had gotten fixed, she was pretty upset.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:31 AM
What's her reasoning? Does she feel you can't afford them, or that you're a bad mom? Was it just to be mean?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)