Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life never looks up!!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
Anytime things start to calm down, BAM! Here comes something else to come and knock you down

I'm so tired of never being happy. Sometimes I'm sad and have no reason to be.

I just wanna scream.

Vague vent over
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:14 PM
Hugs
dabb.
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thankyou

I'd detail my post but I wouldn't where to stop or begin. I wouldn't even know what to cover

Quoting LilysMama719: Hugs
bresmommy21
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:17 PM

I hear yeah.  Mines in a rough patch right now too.  Just keep your chin up and remember "as bad you think you have it someone out there has it worse".   I honestly believe and see this everyday as I work with the public. 

.MiaBella.
by Mia on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

dabb.
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:20 PM
No, you see, that's exactly it.

I'm in the process of trying to move or do this or do that and I think of how dramatic I'm being. Especially compared to very close friends of mine because they have it wayy worse than I do. So then I feel guilty but I'm so sad and angry all the time

Big hugs to you ❤️

Quoting bresmommy21:

I hear yeah.  Mines in a rough patch right now too.  Just keep your chin up and remember "as bad you think you have it someone out there has it worse".   I honestly believe and see this everyday as I work with the public. 

bresmommy21
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting dabb.: No, you see, that's exactly it. I'm in the process of trying to move or do this or do that and I think of how dramatic I'm being. Especially compared to very close friends of mine because they have it wayy worse than I do. So then I feel guilty but I'm so sad and angry all the time Big hugs to you ❤️
Quoting bresmommy21:

Awwe sweetie you are just overwhelmed.  Hugs back.  Yeah im in the process of trying to better my sanity (work related)  but im sooo scared of change, then im so excited for it.  Like you im overwhelming myself with gets up sad, mad, frustrated, etc.  Try to take a deep breath, even take some time away like go somewhere for a day.  Like they say regroup, gather your thoughts.  Best of luck!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:55 PM
Same thing for me too! I always say "If I didn't have bad luck, I would have no luck at all!" I am so stressed right now! I just want to scream, vomit and punch something multiple times!
dabb.
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM
Hugs

Hope it gets better!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Same thing for me too! I always say "If I didn't have bad luck, I would have no luck at all!" I am so stressed right now! I just want to scream, vomit and punch something multiple times!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)