Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish I could force my DD to get her tubes tied

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
4 kids out of wedlock is more than plenty for a lifetime. Granted, she's lucky they all have the same father but still. She is only 28! Her boyfriend always cheats on her but she keeps taking him back. She claims they are in an "open relationship " and are both free to see other people. It's just disgusting to me. She is pregnant with her 4th right now (her other kids are DS 6, DD 5, and DD 2. They're having another girl in February)

I asked her if she's done but she just laughed at me and told me to go away 😬

Oh and before everyone attacks my parenting..my two boys turned out just great!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShaMac
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Are the children well cared for?
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:27 PM

this will not end well for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:28 PM
I mean, they have the necessities and more except two stable loving parents living together

Quoting ShaMac: Are the children well cared for?
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
The status of her relationship is irrelevant and has no bearing on whether or not she can have children.

This archaic way of thinking just needs to DIE.
JalynSpoon
I was all for you. You fell over my love. I just can't afford it this time. I can see it, in you & me.. Let live.. Let live.
Today at 3:58 PM
by CajunTarHeel on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this

That.. I.. nope.

*backs out*

CStarz
by Rabble Rouser on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this

You may not like it but it's her life. She is an adult and has the right to have as many kids as she wants, be in an open relationship if she wants and to not take your advice. 

Marriage is not as important to some as others and maybe she's not 'lucky' all the kids have the same father, maybe it's planned that way? Many people have open relationships- not for you- that's ok but she is an adult. 

Are they supporting their kids? Are they decent people who work?

BTW, I don't think any less of her because she has 4 kids outside of marriage and is in an open realtionship- I don't consider either of those things a determining factor in whether she 'turned out great' or not. 

702girly
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Well, you can't. Your daughter has basic human rights. 

Schnauzerlove76
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:32 PM
I agree that children do benefit from having make and female role models, but those role models can come from people outside the home. Do not meddle in her life. You'll lose her and your grandkids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I think your grandchildren's only problem is having someone like you as a grandmother.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I mean, they have the necessities and more except two stable loving parents living together

Quoting ShaMac: Are the children well cared for?
Imback666
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:33 PM
This

Quoting randi1978: The status of her relationship is irrelevant and has no bearing on whether or not she can have children.

This archaic way of thinking just needs to DIE.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)