• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What mean things has your toddler said to you??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I was giving her a hug and kiss before leaving for work.

She pushed me and said get off of me!!

She also cried because I wouldnt let her eat an entire carton of berries.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jojobug13
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:36 PM
When my ds21 was about 4 I was getting ready to take him in the pool. I was wearing a bikini and he kept staring at my boobs. Lol. I finally asked him what he was looking at and he asked me "How come your meatballs are so much smaller than Grandma's?". Yeah. I died.

On a related note - bit exactly mean but funny- my dd16 was 5 and in kindergarten when I got a boob job. My exh and I dropped her off at school on the way and we explained that our neighbor would be picking her up because mommy and daddy would be at "Mommy's drs appt" lol. This was a Friday. On Monday she told the whole school that mommy went to the dr with no boobies in the morning and came home later with great big ones. Lmao
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:43 PM

Shake it off.  Toddlers are awful that way.  They don't understand the meaning of their words.  My toddler once said to her dad, in front of me "Daddy, I wish it was just you and me, and no mommy."  I did the snort-laugh and said "in your dreams."  I remember it simply because it was so outrageous.  I know she didn't really mean it.  Now, she's 23 and we've been best friends since she was in high school.  Toddlers are something else.  But, you are her mommy and she loves you to death.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Hahahaha kids. Call it like they see it

Quoting Jojobug13: When my ds21 was about 4 I was getting ready to take him in the pool. I was wearing a bikini and he kept staring at my boobs. Lol. I finally asked him what he was looking at and he asked me "How come your meatballs are so much smaller than Grandma's?". Yeah. I died.

On a related note - bit exactly mean but funny- my dd16 was 5 and in kindergarten when I got a boob job. My exh and I dropped her off at school on the way and we explained that our neighbor would be picking her up because mommy and daddy would be at "Mommy's drs appt" lol. This was a Friday. On Monday she told the whole school that mommy went to the dr with no boobies in the morning and came home later with great big ones. Lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh i know. Even though I swear she likes her dad better. When we are driving and she sees a vehicle that looks like his she yells daddy!!! Then cries when it isnt him lol

Quoting chalisa0:

Shake it off.  Toddlers are awful that way.  They don't understand the meaning of their words.  My toddler once said to her dad, in front of me "Daddy, I wish it was just you and me, and no mommy."  I did the snort-laugh and said "in your dreams."  I remember it simply because it was so outrageous.  I know she didn't really mean it.  Now, she's 23 and we've been best friends since she was in high school.  Toddlers are something else.  But, you are her mommy and she loves you to death.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM
It wasn't really mean, to him, but it stung a little....my youngest told me, I love your balloons, talking about my ass cheeks, lol :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM

U A MEAN MOMMY AND ROMAN NOT LIKE YOU!

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Lexi occasionally says I'm not a good mom when she doesn't get her way. Little shit. Callie will say she doesn't like me anymore. I just say that they hurt mommy's feeling and then they feel bad lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
😂😂😂

Quoting Dzyre1115: It wasn't really mean, to him, but it stung a little....my youngest told me, I love your balloons, talking about my ass cheeks, lol :-/
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:54 PM
My three year old says he's not my friend anymore all the time.
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:05 PM

My 3 year old yells at me to leave the bedroom if dad is putting her to bed. "I want you to leave" 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)