Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

laughing so hard... She thinks I am name calling. Am I???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am laughing so hard that you think I am name calling. You can not read at all.  lol 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I don't read any name calling so laugh away.  

Quoting Anonymous 70:

Laughing my ass off you are just too funny!!  Thanks for the laugh. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

And one more thing: you are dangerously close to name calling which is against TOS.  

As adults we should be able to discuss any topic without resorting to name calling.  

My suggestion to you is calm down or move to another thread because it appears that you are too emotional for this one.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP...

Quoting Anonymous 70:

Do you really not understand anything.   The popular vote went to Hillary and there for SHE WON!  The people VOTED FOR HER!    The electoral College decide who will be the president, not us. there for our votes really do not matter. And no the government really doesn't care about us.   You need to get a fucking clue!!!!!!!  

Quoting Anonymous 2:

And you think hillary would have thought about the people first?  You don't think hillary would have first thought about herself?

The world is a scary place.  

HE WON, all those whining and crying and mentally incapable of dealing with life, hence emotionally ill-equpped to deal with disappointment, need to MOVE OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.  If he isn't there president then be strong enough to move to a country where they like the president....and good luck to their emotional immaturity there.....

Quoting Anonymous 70:

The country wanted Hillary, not trump.  The electoral bullshit people wanted him.  Anyway there is always a chance that they can change their minds and put Hillary in,  on the 19th I believe.    I hate him, but it is what it is and I just really hope he does a good job for the people and not himself.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

However, he won.  Currently in this country the president is chosen by the electoral votes.

And remember when President-Elect Trump said during the campaign that he didn't agree with the electoral votes that presidents should be chosen by popular votes...remember all the not so kind comments people made, including hillary and her campaign and of course the bias media, that he knew the rules when he signed on.  He was aware of how the voting system worked. And by him signing on to run he was agreeing with that process. That he then (several months before election day) couldn't or shouldn't be allowed to complain about how the president was chosen?  You do remember that right? 

Quoting Anonymous 64: Trump won by electrical college not by popular vote. More of the country voted for Clinton than trump.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

It's sad to think that young adults are so emotionally illequpped to deal with life.  What a bunch of babies.  

In four years they can vote again.   

Clearly the country wants a change.  The country voted for Trump.  Deal with it.   OR, go cry on your mommy's shoulder, go to bed and cover up and cry yourself to sleep

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:28 PM

I am anon 70 btw

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:29 PM

Not you, OP, but why are there so many whiny babies in this group? smh

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I am laughing so hard that you think I am name calling. You can not read at all.  lol 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 70:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

And one more thing: you are dangerously close to name calling which is against TOS.  

As adults we should be able to discuss any topic without resorting to name calling.  

My suggestion to you is calm down or move to another thread because it appears that you are too emotional for this one.

Quoting Anonymous 70:

Do you really not understand anything.   The popular vote went to Hillary and there for SHE WON!  The people VOTED FOR HER!    The electoral College decide who will be the president, not us. there for our votes really do not matter. And no the government really doesn't care about us.   You need to get a fucking clue!!!!!!!  

Quoting Anonymous 2:

And you think hillary would have thought about the people first?  You don't think hillary would have first thought about herself?

HE WON, all those whining and crying and mentally incapable of dealing with life, hence emotionally ill-equpped to deal with disappointment, need to MOVE OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.  If he isn't there president then be strong enough to move to a country where they like the president....and good luck to their emotional immaturity there.....

Quoting Anonymous 70:

The country wanted Hillary, not trump.  The electoral bullshit people wanted him.  Anyway there is always a chance that they can change their minds and put Hillary in,  on the 19th I believe.    I hate him, but it is what it is and I just really hope he does a good job for the people and not himself.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

However, he won.  Currently in this country the president is chosen by the electoral votes.

And remember when President-Elect Trump said during the campaign that he didn't agree with the electoral votes that presidents should be chosen by popular votes...remember all the not so kind comments people made, including hillary and her campaign and of course the bias media, that he knew the rules when he signed on.  He was aware of how the voting system worked. And by him signing on to run he was agreeing with that process. That he then (several months before election day) couldn't or shouldn't be allowed to complain about how the president was chosen?  You do remember that right? 

Quoting Anonymous 64: Trump won by electrical college not by popular vote. More of the country voted for Clinton than trump.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

It's sad to think that young adults are so emotionally illequpped to deal with life.  What a bunch of babies.  

Clearly the country wants a change.  The country voted for Trump.  Deal with it.   OR, go cry on your mommy's shoulder, go to bed and cover up and cry yourself to sleep

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:29 PM
Uh no
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:32 PM

lol I have no idea.   

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Not you, OP, but why are there so many whiny babies in this group? smh

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 70:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 70:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 70:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

NerdyMom2011
by Becca on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:34 PM
You must be new. This post will poof very soon
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:35 PM

confused

AmiJanell
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:39 PM

Why make a post about something so stupid? Who cares! 

When someone is an idiot (and you'll encounter MANY on here) you just walk away

blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:40 PM
I'm still trying to figure out where you got dangerously close to name calling? Lmao!
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:41 PM
Tl;dr
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:47 PM
It seems many are whining like a 2 year old because things didn't go their way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)