Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is he a transgender?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Ds is two and keeps calling himself a girl. I knew I should have stopped after dd.

JK! He does call himself a girl but I know he's too young to understand. Plus, either way dh and I love him to death and nothing will ever change that. If he ever truly want a to become a girl we would support him in every way we can.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AliasKarma
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:35 PM
Pretty sure thats a normal part of every cjilds life. Never knew one who didnt at one point in time wish they were rhe oppesite sex,dress up like the opposite sex, etc. Especially boys. Why? Because being a girl is made orut to be so much more fun.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:35 PM
When my oldest was 2 she loved the movie halloweentown and told everyone she met that her name was Dylan and due went through a phase of only wanting boy underwear and super hero toys
belle2780
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:36 PM
I think all kids go through it, at 2 anytime my son was in a short time out he would pull out his baby sisters clothes from her drawer and put her skirt on. He loved wearing shorts and would always take his pants off in the winter when our backs were turned and go for her skirts since he struggled with dressing himself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)