Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh so tired of this sh**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Ugh so tired of traffic dh should of been home around 4 or 5 today. Here it is 715 and hes still over an hour away all because of fucking traffic its cutting into our together before he has to be gone again.

End rant and ik theees some that haven't seen your spouses in months believe me i understand just trying to get use to dh being gone like this.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
star33
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
That does suck. Hopefully he'll be home soon.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:15 PM
That's crazy. What area are you in with all that commute traffic?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:15 PM
I Live in NY. I know your pain. There's always traffic here!!
1kidmomajm
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:16 PM

Yup, DC traffic sucks. Well, when he gets home hopefully you can snuggle up to a movie!

QueenBee107
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
It sure does. My husband gotten home before 8:00pm the last two nights which is surprising really. It's usually 8:00pm or later for him. It does suck but I'm used to it after all these years.

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

Yup, DC traffic sucks. Well, when he gets home hopefully you can snuggle up to a movie!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Hes coming from out of ton we live in NC though. It usually takes 2 hrs. Im just ready to see him

Quoting MrsDavidB25: That's crazy. What area are you in with all that commute traffic?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
O ik i went up there last year i couldn't take it omg i was ready to get back home to NC.

Yeah we might be able to watch a movie lol ;)

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:52 PM
My once 45 minute commute is now 90+ thanks to everyone moving to this part of town. I feel you on the traffic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:53 PM
Thats awesome!!! Yeah it sucks when its like this luckily next trip they will be further away but wont have to deal with the traffic

Quoting QueenBee107: It sure does. My husband gotten home before 8:00pm the last two nights which is surprising really. It's usually 8:00pm or later for him. It does suck but I'm used to it after all these years.

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:56 PM
Omg now that does suck i hope it will get better. We are about to have even more traffic in our city too starting next year thats what we get for living in a military town

Quoting Anonymous 3: My once 45 minute commute is now 90+ thanks to everyone moving to this part of town. I feel you on the traffic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)