Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Penpals

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
Anybody still do this? What's the longest you've kept in touch with someone? I have one now I've been talking to for 2 years, never met in person but talked over Skype a few times. (They live in asia) it's so interesting to learn the little differences in culture and daily life.
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mrs.hummus
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:43 PM
Not that I know of. I did have one in middle school, either 6th or 7th grade. Kid from Germany, only lasted through the summer then I guess we just forgot to reply to each other. It was the old fashioned way, snail mail. I'm a tad bit too paranoid to let ds have one and I don't have time myself for one lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jiffypop2207
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:45 PM
The ones I have now I talk to through facebook messenger, but only reply maybe once a week.

Quoting mrs.hummus: Not that I know of. I did have one in middle school, either 6th or 7th grade. Kid from Germany, only lasted through the summer then I guess we just forgot to reply to each other. It was the old fashioned way, snail mail. I'm a tad bit too paranoid to let ds have one and I don't have time myself for one lol.
mrs.hummus
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:46 PM
I did add a lady from pakistan with my exact same name only because it's an uncommon name. We never msg each other lol

Quoting jiffypop2207: The ones I have now I talk to through facebook messenger, but only reply maybe once a week.

Quoting mrs.hummus: Not that I know of. I did have one in middle school, either 6th or 7th grade. Kid from Germany, only lasted through the summer then I guess we just forgot to reply to each other. It was the old fashioned way, snail mail. I'm a tad bit too paranoid to let ds have one and I don't have time myself for one lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)