Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD if you came home to find your teen having sex in your home??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 243 Replies
2 moms liked this

I came home from work early today and went upstairs to find DD16 in her room with her boyfriend having sex. He's almost 19. Now, we have rules for her dating him obviously and they know they aren't allowed to be alone together at someone's house with no parental supervision.

She was using protection, yes. She's on bc and he was using a condom but the bc was to regulate her periods and not an open invitation for sex. And yes I know some of you will come in here and tell me how teens will have sex. But lying and going behind my back? How can I ever trust her? She said she was going out with a friend, then I come home to her sneaking her boyfriend in and having sex with him. It is completely unacceptable. WWYD?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:32 PM
6 moms liked this

She pretty much wouldn't set foot out of the house again until she was 18. She also wouldn't ever see that boy again. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:33 PM
That's what my bc was for. For only periods and to help with cramps. My kids won't be home alone, cause someone will be home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:35 PM

I really don't have too many options. I have to work.

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's what my bc was for. For only periods and to help with cramps. My kids won't be home alone, cause someone will be home.

MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:35 PM
35 moms liked this

If she is having safe sex, we would have a talk about making sure it stays that way. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:36 PM

I feel so betrayed. I wasn't unreasonable by any means. I let her see him a lot and didn't disturb them when they were at my house. She abused my trust. I am really pissed.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

She pretty much wouldn't set foot out of the house again until she was 18. She also wouldn't ever see that boy again. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

It's still unacceptable for her to lie and go behind my back to invite a boy over to have sex.

Quoting MissAndree:

If she is having safe sex, we would have a talk about making sure it stays that way. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:37 PM
9 moms liked this
Im not sure. I might be greatful she was protected with condom and smart enough to insist on that.
I would probably get a babysitter for her when you cant be home to make it inconvienient for her to continue to have sex in your house.
Id also probably realize if its not your house, its his house, a friends house, a car, the woods...
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:39 PM

I guess you will have to deal with that aspect of it. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It's still unacceptable for her to lie and go behind my back to invite a boy over to have sex.

Quoting MissAndree:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:39 PM
3 moms liked this
I would flip out. Not sure what I would do after that. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:40 PM
5 moms liked this

I'd take his clothes and toss them out the front door and tell him he has exactly 60 seconds to follow suit before I call the cops.  Then, I'd ground her until graduation.  She wouldn't be dating any more either and she'd be on round the clock supervision.  I'd hire a babysitter if necessary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)