Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Other than gifts onChristmas and Thanksgiving

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
What are you doing?

My kids and I will be headed to the animal shelter to take the dogs for walks. Poor babies need to get out of their 3x5 cells for some exercise.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:46 PM

nothing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:48 PM
Spending time with family, I have a great niece that is turning 1 so we have her party next weekend. Also have a family reunion and we will be watching Alabama football.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:48 PM
We will be delivering wi yet bags to the homeless for winter, and feeding dinner to them on Thanksgiving.
Ashess2Ashess
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:51 PM
We go to the animal shelters too!! We take a gift for each animal, some treats, food, leashes, collars, and kitty litter. We do this at 3 separate shelters in our area.
Sparkler16
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:53 PM
Thanksgiving we will be going to the Macy's parade in the city....God help us! Lol. Not my plan but al the family kids have been begging so we gave in. Then going my brothers house for dinner. Christmas Eve is a huge traditional Italian xmas even and Feast of 7 fishes at my in laws and Christmas Day is at our house with my family and some extended family and some of my husbands family too.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:54 PM
I would love to see that!

Quoting Sparkler16: Thanksgiving we will be going to the Macy's parade in the city....God help us! Lol. Not my plan but al the family kids have been begging so we gave in. Then going my brothers house for dinner. Christmas Eve is a huge traditional Italian xmas even and Feast of 7 fishes at my in laws and Christmas Day is at our house with my family and some extended family and some of my husbands family too.
Sparkler16
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I lived in Manhattan for almost 10 years. So we have seen it and it's a love she relationship lol. My oldest has seen it but she was so little to remember much. And my nieces and nephews are wanting to go so we decided why not. We are going to be right where they do the performances at Herald Square so that's ideal.

Quoting Rebecca7708: I would love to see that!

Quoting Sparkler16: Thanksgiving we will be going to the Macy's parade in the city....God help us! Lol. Not my plan but al the family kids have been begging so we gave in. Then going my brothers house for dinner. Christmas Eve is a huge traditional Italian xmas even and Feast of 7 fishes at my in laws and Christmas Day is at our house with my family and some extended family and some of my husbands family too.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:08 PM
I actually have to be in Manhatten in December. Trying to work out the logistics for this trip is a nightmare. I have no idea what I am doing. I don't know the area at all, so trying to work out train schedules or hotel rooms is ridiculous.

Quoting Sparkler16: I lived in Manhattan for almost 10 years. So we have seen it and it's a love she relationship lol. My oldest has seen it but she was so little to remember much. And my nieces and nephews are wanting to go so we decided why not. We are going to be right where they do the performances at Herald Square so that's ideal.

Sparkler16
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Is it for business or vacation

Quoting Rebecca7708: I actually have to be in Manhatten in December. Trying to work out the logistics for this trip is a nightmare. I have no idea what I am doing. I don't know the area at all, so trying to work out train schedules or hotel rooms is ridiculous.

Quoting Sparkler16: I lived in Manhattan for almost 10 years. So we have seen it and it's a love she relationship lol. My oldest has seen it but she was so little to remember much. And my nieces and nephews are wanting to go so we decided why not. We are going to be right where they do the performances at Herald Square so that's ideal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:12 PM
Awww! Awesome!

Quoting Ashess2Ashess: We go to the animal shelters too!! We take a gift for each animal, some treats, food, leashes, collars, and kitty litter. We do this at 3 separate shelters in our area.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)