Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you unfriend someone for being in a "Americans for Trump" Facebook group?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 157 Replies

I'm disgusted that she's in support of this asshole which in turn makes her an asshole too

The first post on the top

How can anyone be a member of this group?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to bed.
marilyn623
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:54 PM
2 moms liked this
No. I would unfollow the group though. If she spammed my feed I would probably unfollow her personally. It takes quite a bit for me to delete someone.
Sondi7
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:54 PM
I don't unfriend people over their political affiliations. I unfollow a few who post a lot about it though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I unfriended every single sexist,racist POS asshole on my list who voted for that piece of human garbage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:58 PM

No although I have thought about just deleting my face book to get away from those people. The ones on my facebook all claim to be good Christians but now all I see are all the hateful things they say about Hillary supporters and illegals. It must be nice to just say 'i'm sorry i make mistakes' to be "forgiven" only to keep doing it.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:59 PM
3 moms liked this
No, I have friends and family with different political affiliations. It's not a problem.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:00 PM

She plays so nice on here and here she is, supporting someone who is against my Latino people. What does that say about what she really thinks about me

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I unfriended every single sexist,racist POS asshole on my list who voted for that piece of human garbage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:00 PM
5 moms liked this
Thats a lot of hate you got there. And yet people say Trump supporters are the ones filled with hate. Weird.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Bagira62
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:01 PM
6 moms liked this
Unfriend her for sure, because she has no right to her own opinion, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I unfollowed a few people during this election just because their posts were preachy and annoying. No one ever made up their mind on who to vote for from a fb post.
If they chased me down and tagged me in posts then I'd unfriend.
I have friends who are in the military or former military or are police and hated Hillary so I kind of get it.
I unfollowed on fb if they started posting Hillary for prison stuff but if it's my neighbor I'll still wave at them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)